Chapter 1 : Stepping Stone for Friendship

Hey guys... Before you start reading chapter, I really want to confess that I am so happy for such postive response from you all..... As much you all are exciting for this story, believe I am equally excited to share this story with you all... I really hope you will like this too....

***********************************

After two lectures it was lunch break.....

Class dispersed and everyone headed towards canteen. St. George was one of the schools which provides food to students with utmost care and hygiene.

Riddhima entered into the canteen, she was amazed to see the canteen, it was beyond her imagination. She was so happy to be part of St. George.

She was finding place to seat but no table was vacate due to lunch hours.
Finally she found a table where a girl was seating alone and reading a book.

Riddhima decided to go to that table. In a soft tone she asked "Excuse me, if you don't mind can I share this table with you??"

That girl closed her book and had a glance at Riddhima "Sure. Please be comfortable"

Riddhima passed a smile to her. She brought lunch sat on the table.

That girl was Ashta,

"Can I ask you something?"

Riddhima : "ya sure"

Astha : "You are new to St. George right??"

Riddhima : "Ya I am."

Astha : "I felt so, as I have never seen you before. Hi I am Astha"

"Glad to meet you Astha, I am Riddhima"

Astha : "You must be in section B right?"

Riddhima : "Yes... And you??"

Astha : "I am in A section."

Riddhima : "Is there any credibility to be in perticular section?"

Astha : "No... Not at all. School used to divide students of each category equally in two sections."

Riddhima : "Oh I didn't know about this."

Astha : "No worries you'll come to know slowly."

They were having food and conversing with each other just then a strong scent of perfume drew their attention towards direction of scent.

A girl in black dress was entering into the canteen, cohealed eyes and dark coloured lipstick, with hola hoop ring in ears. Boys have lost their senses to understand, indeed she was looking sassy and sizzling hot. Sound of sandle was adding extra x factor into her personality.

She entered into the canteen and was waiting for someone, her eyes glowed with sparkle as soon as she saw him for whom she was waiting,

She ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"I really want to complaint against the authority how can they put us in different sections .... Vansh...!!!"

(She was Sneha Sarin, Vansh's current girlfriend... This was the suprise about which I was talking 😁😁😁)

 This was the suprise about which I was talking 😁😁😁)