Introduction

Hey guys, this chapter will be introduction for each character. So do read it carefully and let me know your suggestions and feedback.

************************************
Scene starts with foothills of Himalayas, where few females were plucking out tea leaves from the plant and humming their regional songs...

It's the Darjeeling town in India's West Bengal state, which is famous for British style old and renowned schools which attracts students from all over the india and Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or "Toy Train".

One such school St. George has been shown, it had lavish campus and old but attractive school architecture, it reminds you the British era.

Today is the first day of school, students were happy within as first day of school always remains memorable.

Then scene shift to parking area, an attractive red ferrari came and got parked at the alloted parking slot. A handsome guy came out of the car.

He was wearing denim jeans, white tees and roughed denim jacket. He was wearing glasses, upon getting out from the car he removed the glasses and had a glance at the campus.

Just then another guy who was seating next to him also came out from the car,

Another guy : "Hey Vansh.... What are you looking buddy??? Its our school from the class 1." He gave a smile.

(Yes he is THE Vansh Raisinghania)

Vansh : "Vishal, I know it's our school from so long. But I don't know why today I am getting intuition like never before. Something different and beyond my understanding."

(He is Vansh's best friend Vishal kapoor)

Vishal : "Well, I believe it's the excitement of high school" he started laughing.

Just then another car came and got parked besides Vansh's.

A beautiful and attractive girl came out of the car. She was wearing long denim skirt and off shoulder pink top. Her hair was long curled and makeup was also up to the mark. She took her bag from the car and about to make her way to the main entrance.

Just then Vishal interrupted her,

Vishal : "Hey Ashtha... Atleast say hi " he winked at her.

(She is Ashta chaturvedi, a smart , independent and headstrong girl from a quite rich family)

Astha : "Vishal... How can I forget you !!! Afterall you are the only one whom I have blocked on my all social media accounts." She gave a bitter smile.

Vishal : "Well... It's your choice to block me, but definitely it's my choice to be with you. And forget about the holidays, today is a first day of our high school so let's start afresh. Common " he forwarded his hand for handshake towards Astha.

Astha : "that's the thing it's first day of our high school and you shouldn't start it with day dreaming. Now please stop blocking my way I am getting late for my classes" she was getting irritated by him.

Vansh interven "Hey Astha !!"

Astha : "Hi Vansh... How are you?"

Vansh : "Pretty good, and you??"

Astha : "Good too... Ok catch you later. Bye"

Vansh : "ya bye."

After her departure,

Vansh : "Vishal ! Why do you always annoyed her??"

Astha : "Because she is special, I mean I just like her, she attracts me."

Vansh : "Ok... Ok now let's go we are also getting late for our classes."

They both headed towards their class.

************************************
A big corridor has been shown.

A girl was walking fast through out the corridor, she was wearing jeans and simple t-shirt. While walking her long and silky hair were flying in the air.

As she was in rush she got stumbled upon someone and her bag fell from her shoulder. She started picking up her belongings hurrily, the person with whom she got stumbled was helping her to pick the things up.

As soon as she collected all her belongings she stood up,

In a enchanting voice "Thank you and sorry for this mistake" she passed a smile.

The guy : "It's ok for sorry and my pleasure for Thank you." He also gave a broad smile.

Then he forwarded his hand towards her for handshake "hi I am karan Mehra"

"Hi I am Riddhima Sharma" she also forwarded her hand did handshake.

Karan : "First day in the school???"

Riddhima : "Ya... "

Karan : "I sensed so, as you seem too nervous."

Riddhima : "Ya.. as today is first day in this school as well, that's why feeling so nervous."

Karan : "What a coincidence!! Mine too. Well don't get nervous. I am sure you will rock."

Riddhima with a pale smile "I believe so."

Karan : "Let's head towards the class, it will be starting in few minutes"

Riddhima : "Ya... Let's go."

************************************
Scene shifted to classroom.

Everybody was settled into the class, Riddhima and karan entered into the class.

Only first bench was left else every bench was full.

Vansh and Vishal had a glance at them.

Vishal : "Hmmm... Newbie... Well girl is beautiful isn't she??!?? But that guy?? I mean are they boyfriend girlfriend?!"

Vansh : "Vishal! 24x7 only this topic roaming into your mind, how can you guess that they are boyfriend girlfriend?!"

Vishal : "see they are coming together. That's Why"

Vansh : "Shut up Vishal, atleast don't start in morning. We will have a seperate class for this topic."

Vishal : "hmm... Well let it be. But mark my words......"

Before he could complete his sentence.

Vansh : "keep quite... Vishal"

Vishal gave him a bitter look.

************************************
Riddhima and karan sat together on a first bench.

Riddhima : "It's my first time to be at first bench."

Karan : "Oh so you are back bencher?"

Riddhima : "Nah... Not a backbencher... But... Since all these years I have never seated on a first bench."

Karan : "Ha... Ha... Well its St. George you will come across many things which you haven't done before."

Riddhima : "Don't scare me please"

Both were conversing with eachother, and just then teacher came.

Everyone settled down upon his arrival. And the first lecture of the class has been started.

************************************

Hey guys.... I really hope you have liked this chapter. Still we are shallow level of their stories and equations with eachother. Soon many dimensions will come and you will witness many new things in this story.

And next chapter will have a surprise for you ... Which you haven't expected 😉😉😉

I will try to update in weekend.

Till then stay safe and stay happy.

Story will be continued in next chapter...