Chapter 8

I looked at him walking out of the dark, I went to the main door and called out for librarian. It was already late of course he had left.

"I waited so much for this day. You promised so many things and now you act as if nothing happened" Viraj said.

"Stop it will you. I don't like you ok. GET LOST " I screamed.

"But we both are trapped here, where can I go sexy? Why do you want to waste time come let us enjoy?" he said smirking.

"Before I lose my temper run or else," I said angrily and was about to continue

"That's okay babe I'm okay if you take the charge," he said interrupting me.

"Stop it, I love the only JK," I said and reached for my phone to call someone for help.

"You are too innocent. I hope you get to know the truth before it gets too late" he said and sat on one of the chairs.

"What truth? Tell me!!" I asked and continued " I know JK well and I definitely will never fall in your trap"

"Hahaha, you are gonna regret. Did Chris show up after that day?" He asked in a creepy voice.

"How do you know him? Where is he !?" I asked him in total horror.

"I don't know but I think he's in that farmhouse with Zaira," he said looking at books kept on the table.

"Wait you know about that place? Are you involved with them? Yes, I will immediately get you arrested" saying that I dialled the inspector's number JK had given.

"Go ahead, but remember you are committing a serious blunder trusting him," he said and looked at me.

He seemed very confident but he was trying to plot against my boy with those traitors. I instantly called inspector Ilan, but he didn't receive my call. However I got the call from JK in few minutes, he asked not to call the cop. He added that Viraj is simply trying to fool around.

I wasn't convinced, I asked him to come and unlock the library door. He asked what I was doing there, I had no answer to that maybe he had forgotten about the message he had sent me earlier. He said me not to worry and said Arjun will come as he's busy.

"He's busy again. I knew that believe me Pavi you are putting yourself in danger trusting him" he said.

"Shut up man. He seemed sad, maybe your plans have successfully worked" I said glaring at him.

"Oh, you scared me. However, trust us once and come along with us to Korea next month if you want to stay safe" he said.

"You booked those tickets. Is even Linda with you guys? I thought she just accidentally reached there yesterday but -" I said and paused.

"Do you know where she is at? You had put her life in danger as well, I somehow saved her from your bf" he said.

"Then why did you come here today? Will, he is not hurt you now? Ok, whatever it is tell her that I will never forgive her for doing all this behind my back. And to never show up again." I said.

The door opened and I looked out. JK came in, I smiled and hugged him.

"See he's here. Viraj be careful" I announced as I looked at Viraj and then walked out with him.

He told me to be away from Linda and Viraj. He asked me to hand over my phone to him, he removed the older sim and placed the new one. As we reached home he asked me if he could stay with us. I agreed, got out of the car and walked in. And he came in with a huge trolley bag.

"Seems like you are going to stay with us for a longer time huh," my dad said smiling, he seemed fine.

"You can unpack your luggage in the guest room. Jay please don't mind but you know Pavi is just so messy, I don't want you to have  awful time here" my mom added and showed him the guest room.