Chapter 11

He started kissing my neck, why he's doing this now? I failed to push him away. Damn, I should have joined the self-defence class when dad said me to. Umm he began unbuttoning high waist, I caught them hard but he pulled them down.

"Get away d***head," I said trying to bite him but I was scared I don't know why. He put his hand in pushing the panties, I moaned as he did. I was getting goosebumps, I never had felt all that before. I held his hair, he didn't stop he pulled that down.

His tongue all over, I didn't know what to do. He got the jeans and panties off my legs and pushed them by his leg.

Why is he doing all that now? He lifted me and began kissing my lips, I reacted back. I had my hands on his cheek.

"Kishan!! Pavi!! Are you both sleeping in the living room?"

"Yes aunty, she's with me don't worry," he said as he broke the kiss. I missed him already when he just turned. I turned him towards me and began to kiss, he smiled and kissed back.

"You want more or let's just call it a night," he said pulling away after a while.

"No, who said you to stop?"

"Your parents are here. Wait wear this shirt, go to my room I will come" He said as left me down and gave his shirt. I wore it somehow and rushed to my room. My parents were asleep in the other room. I ran to his room and closed the doors gently.

"Jay Kishan where's Pavi? And why are you sleeping here?"

"Don't bother uncle, she is sleeping in my bedroom"

"But why is there no power only at your house ?"

"I will check the mains, sorry for the discomfort. Good night"

I heard footsteps, what if dad knocks now ? No, he should not see me this way. I stood by the wall, my heartbeat fastened. The next room door shut, thank God. The lights in room turned on, he knocked.

He rushed in as I opened and locked the door. He brought my clothes, we relaxed.

"We both would get caught today"

"Yeah true," I said and rushed to the bathroom. He followed me.

"No, I need to pee, wait," I said as I closed the door. I walked out after I was done, he was sitting on the bed, he smiled as I walked out. The side lamps were only on.

"You look so hot"

I walked towards him, he stood up.

"I'm feeling sleepy, sorry change into pyjamas and sleep. Good night"

I changed and slept. I woke up to my mother calling out my name. Why is she even trying to wake me up so early? I stretched and looked at the wall clock on the right, it was 12:10 pm. I got off the bed, freshened up.

I went to the living room, mom was cooking in the kitchen and he was playing chess with dad. I smiled looking at them and walked to my mom.

"Is this the time to wake up? Did you not sleep properly yesterday "

I turned red thinking about the night. I sat on the dining chair and drank the coffee.

"Pavi, are you alright? Do you have fever, why has your face turned so red?"

"No no I'm fine," I said placing the mug down.

"Help me now at least. Kishan is way better than you, he woke up before us and cleaned the whole house. He even helped me  cooking the breakfast. Learn something from him"

"Mom, anyhow he will do all the household works after we marry. Why are you-"

"What?? I will never let you marry him if you stay the way you are. If you really want to marry him, start taking up responsibilities and more upon learn how to speak politely" she took the empty mug and walked to the kitchen.