Tangled Au Kidge: Part 3

A/N: Part 3, Let's go! This scene is when Flynn/ Yorak is first introduced. The classic castle scene.

Narrator's POV: Yorak Rider slid down part of the roof, on top of the Castle, and ran across it. He jumped up onto a ledge, and pulled himself up. He ran across, and jumped on another part of the roof, and shimmied across that. He was being followed by two colleagues of his, Sendek and his brother. Together those two were the Stabbington Brothers. (I mean oddly enough... it fits. Also, I sincerly apologize for using Yorak...)

He looked out at the view. "Wow I could get use to a view like this."

"Rider, come on!" Sendak said, already annoyed that he had stopped.

He put his hand out, "Hold on. Yep. I'm used to it. Guys, I want a Castle."

Sendek smirked. "We do this job, you can buy your own Castle." He walked over and grabbed Yorak's collar, and pulled him to the hatch on the roof, tied the rope around his waist, and lowered him down.

There was about 9 guards guarding the crown. One thing that should be mentioned, they were facing the opposite direction the Yorak had been lowered down, so they hadn't seen, nor had they noticed him.

One of the guards sneezed. "Hay fever?" Yorak asked, for some reason.

"Yeah." The guards said without thinking about it much. "Huh?!" He looked behind him and then up, just in time to see Yorak get pulled up the roof hatch. "Wait, wait! Hey, wait!"

As the three ran on a bridge to get away, Yorak said, "Can't you picture me in a castle on my own? Because I certainly can. All the things we've seen and it's only 8 in the morning! Gentlemen, this is a very big day!"

*Meanwhile with Katherine in her isolated tower*

She sighed as she put some paint supplies away. "This is it! This is a very big day, Bae bae." She chuckled as Bae bae crawled onto her hand. "I'm finally gonna do it. I'm gonna ask her."

"Katherine!" She gasped at the voice, her Mother was here. "Let down your hair!"

"It's time." Bae bae puffed her chest out to show her she needed to be confident in order to pull this off. "I know, I know. Come on. Don't let her see you." She put Bae bae on the wall, and closed the curtains just enough so she could see. Bae bae blended into the wall using her camouflage. There was no way that old hag would see her.

"Katherine! I'm not getting any younger down here!" (You know what, Haggar. You're right.)

"Coming, Mother!" Katie ran to the window and put her hair on a hook above the window, and threw the rest down to her Mother at the bottom. Haggar grabbed the hair, and made a loop to put her foot in. She stepped in the loop she made, and felt herself being pulled up.

She reached the top and hopped down from the windowsill. "Hi. Welcome home, Mother."

"Oh, Katherine. How you manage to do that every single day without fail. It looks absolutely exhausting, darling." She pushed some of her hair behind her ears.

She chuckled. "Oh, it's nothing."

"Then I don't know why it takes so long." She laughed. "Oh, darling, I'm just teasing."

Katherine chuckled in confusion but shrugged it off. "All right. So, Mother, as you know tomorrow is a very big day..."

"Katherine look in that mirror. You know what I see? I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady." She smiled and stood up straight, with more confidence, happy her mother said that. (Oh, that's actually really-)

"Oh look you're here too." (Record scratch! Don't come for my girl like that.) "I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously."