PIDGE IS A WHAT?!

A/N: THIS PICTURE IS SO CUTE... MY MULTISHIPPER HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS... Anyway I hope you enjoy the Story. This is about Pidge being turned into a child. Also I realized I haven't put Antok in a story in a while, so that's what I'm doing in this one, And yes I realize Dreamworks made a decision, on killing him off, But I'll be darned if I didn't let his memory live on in my Fanfics.

⚠Warning: Cuteness overload might be Inevitable⚠

Keith's POV: I just landed a pod, on the Castle of Lions, Antok and Kosmo followed me down the ramp. He wanted to tag along and check on how Pidge was doing, the two had grown a, Brother-Sister sort of relationship, the last time she had visited the base, and he asked to tag along, of course I said yes. And Kosmo goes where ever I go. I stepped off the ship, just in time to see Lance and Hunk go by, Lance yelling, "PIDGE, ¿DÓNDE FUE EL QUIZNACK? ¡MALDITA SEA PIDGE! ¡¿POR QUÉ TENÍAS QUE IR Y HACERSE MÁS PEQUEÑO DE LO QUE YA ERES ?!" 

Although I had no earthly idea what He was saying... I kind of started panicking, What she's my Girlfriend... I have a right to be worried. I glanced at Antok and Kosmo, who were both looking around, for any signs of her. Kosmo was sniffing around trying to catch her scent, and he must've because he took of to the right, at full speed.

I jogged after Lance and Hunk, with Antok following behind, "Lance! Hunk! What are you two doing?!"

Lance looked around, and his eyes widened as big as saucers, and he must've seen Antok, because he started sprinting, (He don't bite), "AHHHH, DON'T KILL MEEEE!"

We sped up to a sprint, "I WON'T, IF YOU STOP RUNNING, AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

He slowed down to a fast walk, and I did as well, and caught up to him, "Ok ok fine... Shiro told Me and Hunk to go look for Pidge, because she didn't come down for Lunch, And when we found her, she was in her room... but she was, how do I put this lightly... She shrank."

"Ok, that's strange, Well let's find her... then find out, exactly what happened, The chances are, it was probably something Coran made, so let's ask him."

"Yeah your right... Let's go."

We walked to where the lounge area was, "CORAN, SHIRO, ALLURA, WHERE ARE YOU?"

Coran was hiding behind the couch, and lifted his head. I crossed my arms, "Coran... Did you make a drink and put it in the fridge?"

"I might've made a little something, yes..."

"What exactly did you make?!"

"I made a drink, called Yaknog..." Antok looked at me, and signed with his tail, 'What the Quiznack is Yaknog?!' I Shrugged in return, I have no idea what that is either.

"KATIE HOLT, GET BACK HERE! AND STOP RUNNING SO FAST! YOUR GONNA TRIP AND HURT YOURSELF, AND THEN I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO KEITH WHY HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS A BLOODY NOSE!"

I blushed a little, still not use to that. I turned my head and saw a Green blur speed past, Followed by a frantic Shiro and Kosmo, frantically running after it, "Shiro?"

He stopped and waved at me, "H-hey Keith

I raised an eyebrow, but returned the wave, "Hey Shiro, as that Pidge you and Kosmo, were trying to get?"

"Uhhhh... Yeah... it was."

"Cool, I wanna say Hi."

I heard Kosmo barking, but it wasn't his normal happy Bark, no... This one was more frantic, and anxious."

I sprinted in the direction I'm pretty sure it was coming from, Antok was right next to me, and although he has his hood up, I could tell he was anxious too. We sprinted to the Green Lions Hanger.