Ch 4. School clubs

Pietro P.O.V

It's the next day, and I'm currently walking towards Y/N locker. And just like yesterday, I greeted him.

"Mornin' Y/N."

"Mornin' to you too." He says back to him, while closing my locker.

"About what happened yesterday..." I say with an awkward laugh. "I'm kinda living with 'him' at the tower." With him referring to Tony Stark

"What!?" He says in shock and multiple students look over to us for a second.

"Shhh! It's supposed to be a secret, okay?" I say.

"How in the world do manage to live in the Avengers Tower? Isn't that place supposed to be only for avengers?" He says in confusing.

Fuck how am I supposed to bullshit my way out of this one without telling him I'm associate with the avengers?!

"Well, uh Mr. Stark was kind enough to let me and Wanda live at the tower, after what happened to Sokovia."

Y/N looks unsure about my explanation. "That doesn't make sense. Are all the Sokovian refugees also living at the tower?"

Damnit! "No... uh... well the truth is... um... our parents died long ago by Stark's bombs... so when we confront him about it after the battle in Sokovia... he felt guilty and let us live with him." I explain, which isn't all a lie, just why we live there.

"Oh..." Y/N looks conflicted by what I said. "Sorry to hear that."

"Don't worry, everything's fine." I say with a smile. "Just keep this a secret, okay?"

He smiles and nods. After that we go to class and after some time has passed, it's finally lunch time. I sit currently sitting with Wanda and Y/N at a table in the cafeteria. Y/N is feeding some food to his lizard pet.

"So, you two have been here for two days," Y/N starts talking to us while we eat. "have you already thought about to join a club?"

Wanda shakes her head, but I look at Y/N confuse. "Club?"

"You can a club in this school. You have things like Robotics, marching band, Academic Decathlon and some art clubs and sports club." He explains. "Any interest in joining a club?"

"Maybe, if I found something interested, I guess I could join." I answer.

"If you want, we could go around the school clubs after school. Maybe there is one you like?" Y/N suggests.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I say with a smile. I look over to Wanda. "You wanna join?"

"No, thank you. I got a lot of homework to do." She says with a sigh. "How far are you actually with all your homework?"

"Uuuuhhh..." Damnit I forget to we got homework. Y/N snickers at my reaction.

"We can also do our homework at my place after our school club tour. I will help you."

"Thank you." I sigh.

Lunch ends and we go back to our classes. After some hours attending school, it's finally over. Wanda said goodbye to us and step in the car with Happy. Me and Y/N walk around the campus.

"Where do you like to start looking?" Y/N asks.

I think for a second or two before giving me answer. "Let's start with the sports clubs."

We look around the sport club. We looked at a table tennis club, hockey club and a wrestling club. We're currently looking at the football club.

"And? Do you think you like it?" Y/N asks me. We're currently looking the football team training. They do a lot of running, something I'm good at, and thanks to Stark I have to use my energy elsewhere. This seems like a good place.

"Seems fun, but I wanna try it first."

We walk towards the coach of the football team and I ask that I could do a test run. He smiles at us and give me football gear and clothes to wear. Me and Y/N walk to locker room.

"I would never join the football club. Too much... effort for playing a game... and the fact you could break your skull." Y/N says which makes me laugh.

"Lazy again?" I say, while stripping out of my clothes.

"I'm allowed to be lazy, just saying." I laugh at his reaction. I remove my underwear to place the weird ball protector thingy in my underwear. Y/N instantly panics.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He panics. Meanwhile I'm putting my underwear back on.

"Well, I need to protect my balls. I don't wanna get them crush." Y/N doesn't seem satisfied with my answer and is still shocked what just happened.

I put on the rest of my football clothes on while talking to a flustered Y/N. "Can you warn me next time?!"

"Aww, don't be like that. I thought that maybe you enjoy it." I tease him, he doesn't seem happy about it.

"I don't, I prefer when a guy gets naked, it isn't so sudden."

I look over to him with a smile. "You like guys?"

Y/N now suddenly realize his mistake and stays still for a few seconds till he talks again.

"I wait for you at the bus stop." He leaves the locker room, leaving me all by myself.

"Good to know Y/N. Good to know." I mutter to myself.

After getting my gear on, I leave to try it football. In the end, I did it very well. The coach said that I'm pretty good for a 'rookie' and said that I have potential. He asks me that I would join the team, and I accepted it. He smiles and says that the next day he introduces me to the rest of the team. I changed out of my football gear and change back to my regular clothes. I go to the bus stop and see Y/N on his phone.

"Guess who made it in the team." I smile at Y/N, he immediately chuckles.

"Congrats. How good were you?" Y/N smile back at me.

"I'm pretty good for a 'rookie' according to the coach."

The bus arrives and we step inside it. During the bus ride we made some small talk and after minutes of driving, we arrive at Y/N home. We step in his apartment and I'm greeted by his dog. I gave him a pet on his head as Y/N is getting his laptop.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, where are your parents actually?" I begin to make a conversation.

"My dad works overseas, and my mother passed away when I'm five." He says from the other room.

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Don't worry, its okay." He reassures.

Y/N walks back in the room with his laptop.

"Should we do the history assignment first?" He asks, sitting down on the coach next to me and placing his laptop on the coffee table.

"Yeah, sure."

I begin to tell Y/N about Sokovia. I told him about the problem Sokovia faced and the problems Sokovia face today. But I also tell him the good things in Sokovia and their culture. Y/N is typing what I say and listing closely. After an hour of working, we decide to take a break.

"Let's take a break, wanna play some video games?" I suggest.

"Yeah, sure." Y/N pick up his laptop and put it on the kitchen counter. After that start up the PlayStation, take two controllers and gives me one.

"I learned a lot about Sokovia. It's interesting to know about Sokovia of somebody that lived in Sokovia." Y/N says while starting up Little Big Planet 2.

"Thanks, a lot of people don't know the perspective about how Sokovia feel about the whole situation. I'm glad you're open about learning more."

He smiles at me. "Of course."