Ch 2. Animal friend

Y/N P.O.V

"So what country should we do about it?"

It's currently still the first les on today. Me and Pietro start making the assignment after Pietro ask the teacher he could get paired up with a cute girl.

"How about Sokovia?" Pietro suggests.

"Why?"

"Well, I'm originally from Sokovia before moving US." He explains.

""Kay." I answer disinterested.

"Okay people, the les is over! It's lunch time." The teacher announced.

We begin to back our stuff up and some other student leave the classroom.

"Hey," Pietro starts talking to me. "can I have your number?" He says like asking me for a date, but I'm giving it anyway because of the assignment.

"'kay." I wrote my number down and give it to him.

"Great! Later!" He says storming out of the classroom.

Pietro P.O.V

I'm walking with Wanda towards the cafeteria. I look inside it and it's packed with student. Some student are sitting in entire crowds and other student just with one or two people.

"Let's go sit there." I point towards a table where the 'jocks' are sitting and some pretty girls.

"Not happening, I want a place to sit where I can relax, meaning not a place where you can smooch over girls." Wanda says back to me.

"Then do you have a better place to sit your highness?" I mock her.

She around the cafeteria till she spotted a table. "Yes, yes I do."

She points towards a table which is complete empty except for a person, which is Y/N.

"Nah ah."

"C'mon Pietro, he seems pretty nice. Where you two not getting along during the lesson?" Wanda asks with a smile.

"No, not really. Every time I try to talk to him he gives off a annoyed answer."

"Well, next time when you get paired up with a guy, don't ask 'can I get a cute girl instead?' to the teacher and the entire class."

"Okay, maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to ask." I admit.

"Can we now sit with him now?" She asks.

"Fine."

We walk towards where Y/N is seated. He looks up to us, with a surprising look. I look at him confuse because he's currently feeding a lizard. Wanda notices this, but it doesn't seem to bother her.

"You're Y/N, right?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Great," She sits down across him, after that I sit down next to her. "I'm Wanda, Pietro twin sister." She says while shaking his hand. "I hope my brother is not troubling you too much."

I glare at her, but Y/N is just smiling at her comment.

"Only a little bit."

She chuckles. "I hope you can forgive him. He is pretty sweet guy, despite the reckless flirting he does to girls."

He chuckles "Yeah sure, I forgive him."

Wanda then give me a look with a smile, probably telling me that he's pretty chill. I smile back and roll my eyes.