Ch 6. Caught Red Handed

Pietro P.O.V

I wake up in Y/N bed, naked. He's currently next to me, also naked. I let out a yawn and stretch. I begin to get out of bed, but before I could I hear some muffling next to me. Y/N opens his eyes and look at me with a tiredly expression.

"Mornin'" I say to him with a tired smile.

He also says good morning to me, but it ends up sounding as random mumbles. He rubs his eyes, stretch his arms and let out a yawn.

"Yesterday was fun." I start making a conversation.

He chuckles. "Yeah, sure was."

I lean over and kiss him on the lips. After the kiss we smile at each other.

"I'm going to make some breakfast." He says. He then stands up and putting some sweatpants and a loose T-Shirt on.

"I'll be with you in a minute."

"Fine by me." He says walking out of his room.

I begin to sit on the side of Y/N bed. I look at the floor where my clothes are lying and see my phone. I grab it and see that I have some texts and open it. There are some from Wanda and Stark. I read Wanda's first.

'Pietro, where are you?'

'Pietro?'

'Are you sleeping over at a girl right now?'

'You're going to be in trouble with Tony.'

The first one she sent was around 22:30 and the last around 23:30. I then look at Stark's messages, which is more than Wanda send.

'Where are you?'

'?'

'You know what, I'm tired of waiting, I'm going to track your phone.'

'Really? You stay at your friend's house; I thought a girls house or something.'

'Next time you're going to have a sleepover party with one of your friends, tell me.'

'I want you to know that I have no interests of picking you up or send somebody else to do it.'

'I also want you to know that I'm disappointed with you Pietro, disappointed.'

'Also also, you're going to be grounded, suck it.'

I let out a groan. "Why did I immediately sleep after we were done having sex." I mutter.

I pick him my briefs and put them on. I then walk out of Y/N bedroom.

Y/N P.O.V

I walk out of the bedroom. I walk past Anzu and Naga and give them a little pet on their head. After that I enter the kitchen and take a glass out of the cabinet, pour some water in it and drink it.

"Somebody had fun last night." I look over to my left and see Boreas sitting on the kitchen counter. "We could hear your enjoyment from the other room, you know?"

"Shut up." I mutter. I walk over to my fridge, grab out some eggs and begin making two omelettes for me and Pietro.

"You're still going to act all tough when I confront you about your feelings for Pietro, even after WE heard you last night being like 'Ah Pietro~'"

I snicker. "Yeah, yeah I still going to act like that. Not because you're right, but because it's you."

Boreas then sighs. "This fucking kid." He mutters.