15. am i crazy

fifteen,
am i crazy

        KATHERINE MILLER HADN'T showed up

KATHERINE MILLER HADN'T showed up. Phoebe was slightly disappointed but glad overall. Everything had gone smoothly for her in her first scene as Kelsi, making her nerves decrease. Currently, she was watching Carlos attempt to teach Kourtney Gina's solo in Stick to the Status Quo. It wasn't going well, and Phoebe couldn't blame Kourtney. The choreography was complicated and not everybody was as flexible as Gina.

"Carlos, this is as far as I can split," Kourtney shook her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for Stick to the Status Quo," Miss Jenn announced, walking into the room. "This is our biggest Act One showstopper and you're all going to kill it because I love you. Any questions?"

"I have a couple hundred," Kourtney immediately raised her hand.

"Wait how is the Taylor dance break gonna work?" Seb questioned. "Gina's tray-ography is really complex."

"I can run to the pit and have the orchestra cut that part," Carlos offered. Everyone began protesting the idea.

"Or we could just have Gina do it," Kourtney suddenly stated, making everyone look over. Gina stood near the lockers, a box of cupcakes in her hands. Realizing she'd been spotted, Gina smiled and set the cupcakes down as everyone began rushing over to hug her.

"How did you get here?" Carlos wondered.

"A friend bought me a last minute flight back," she explained. "I was gonna drop of these cupcakes and then hide in the gym and cheer you guys on."

"Gina, no one in the gym wants to hide more than I do right now," Kourtney told her.

Gina's eyes widened. "Wait, are you playing Taylor?"

"I was, and it was nice, and now it's your turn to save my butt and do the dance," Kourtney held out the tray for her. "Please. I'm asking you."

"Can I?" Gina looked over to Miss Jenn in uncertainty.

"Of course!" Miss Jenn exclaimed. "You can do the curtain call together. Let's hit the halls, people."

Phoebe followed the group out into the hall. She wasn't in Stick to the Status Quo, but she was going to watch the performance from the wings. Gina walked out, dressed in her costume.

"Hey," Phoebe whispered to her. "I'm glad you could come."

"You should thank EJ. He's the one who bought me the plane ticket," Gina informed her with a small smile before running onto the stage to do her dance.