Part 11

So you guys didn't do anything bad right hope says

Except still these clothes from a shop maybe I say

That's not that bad especially considering magic consumed you and you had no feelings whatsoever of killing anybody lizzie says

I was it dark for a long time but how are we going to get Josie back I say..

Actually you we needed to get you back first because we think you are able to get her back hope says

Why me I say

Well you are her girlfriend right Dr. saltzman says

Yeah but.. I can try I say

So where is she now..

She ran off I don't know where she went Our birthday is tomorrow Lizzie says.

Wait what? I say

Tomorrow we're turning 19 so much closer to the merge lizzie says quietly..

What's a merge I say

A merge is something that runs in our family it happens with GEMENI twins once the twins turn 22 They have to fight each other to the death one survives one dies Dr. Saltzman says.

Well can't you guys go around it this is the Salvatore boarding school you guys always have a Plan B I say.

Not this time lizzie says..

What what happens if you guys don't..

We'll both die lizzie says

No..no... there has to be another way!

I'm not winning lizzie says with her head down.

Why..?

Josie.. she's so much stronger then me lizzie says.

I'm sure we will get her back before you guys turn 22 I say.

I'm sure we will.. but in general Josie so much stronger then me.. lizzie says.

A part of me was happy but part of me was sad lizzie is my best friend I don't want her to die but Josie is my girlfriend and I lov- and I care for her and I don't want her to die..

But their mom Caroline is looking for a way that we could maneuver this i'm sure plan B will happen soon Dr. saltzman says.

The next day.

I wake up and turn to the side to see Josie's bed is still empty I walk up to Lizzies room to congratulate her and say happy birthday but Josie won't be here for her birthday..

Happy birthday lizzie...

Thank you lizzie says with a fake smile.

Hope comes to the door as well

happy birthday Lizzie.

Thank you so much guys I just feel like it won't be a birthday without my twin sister Josie lizzie says.

How are you guys twins and you guys look nothing alike?

I take after my mom Caroline my birth mom and Josie takes after our biological mom Josette lizzie says.

What? I say.

Lizzie and hope giggle.

The same way you were born with 2 moms hope says.

Oh. I saw a picture of your mom so Dr. saltzman Inn your mom to not look like they would be together anyway.

Well anyway we have a lot to do it's your birthday hope says to lizzie!

I looked down and start messing with my fingers.

What's wrong.. lizzie asked.

Do you think Josie will show up..

It's her birthday.. she has too.