Part 8

Since Landon is human he stayed behind hope made him she didn't want him getting hurt Caleb also stayed behind watching the school me Lizzie Dr. saltzman and josie hope and MG went.

During the whole car ride to Mystic Falls town I could see how nervous Josie was I was worried about her of course but I didn't say anything I didn't want to make it look like I thought she was weak.

When we finally made it to the location the monster was that we all got out of the car and prepared to fight.

Girls and gentlemen remember he's filled with dark magic don't kill him just put him to sleep..

This is going to be absolutely easy just do a quick sleeping spell like this hope says.

Ad somnum hope does to dr. saltzman.

everybody stares at Hope laughing
What I didn't want him coming in he's human too hope says.

Dr. saltzman sleeps as we go and fight the monster.

I can do it I'll do the sleeping spell on him Josie says.

We all hide behind a wall while Josie goes up to the monster.

Ad somnum Josie says.

She then realizes the smile isn't working and gets nervous and repeats herself.

Ad somnum! Josie yells.

You guys he's walking towards me I think he's anti-magic proof Josie says.

I then see everybody running as lizzie looks back with the rest run Josie run.

I see that everybody is running and I looked back at Josie nervous shook up can't even move.

Instead of running away I ran towards josie.

It's OK babe come on let's go!

We ran away but then the monster pushes us on the floor he was so strong.

We can't use magic on him and we can't fight him Josie screams!

What do we do what do we do!

We both look at each other knowing what we have to do.

Goodbye Josie.

Goodbye Y/N.

They both get up and grab a axe that was attached to the wall.

I'm scared Josie..

This is going to be scary they will get us back I promise..Josie says while resting her hand on mine together we're holding the axe.

We then run up to the monster and slice him right in his head.

We watch it fall to the floor but we also see the black magic coming out of his head and at first I see it going into Josie the Black magic then gets into me.