Part 3

Ever since I moved into the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted everything has been going good for me me and Josie have been best friends we've been talking every day going to classes together and it's amazing I got to meet some new people like MG I got to learn about hopes past and I got to meet Lizzie everything was going great for me.

It was breakfast time and I saw Lizzie at the smoothie bar I walked over to her and said hello and good morning and started a conversation with her when breakfast was over I got up and started walking through the hall I bumped into Dr. saltzman and my necklace fell the necklace that my mother and mom gave me as a gift Alaric looked at it and picked it back up telling me he was sorry.

Oh I'm so sorry Dr. saltzman says

Oh don't worry about it!

Y/N where did you get this necklace..?

My mother and mom gave it to me as a gift do you like it?

No.

All of a sudden he puts something in my neck using a syringe.

I don't know how long I was sleep but I knew I'll sleep for quite a while because I woke up the next day and I was in a cellar everyone was sitting there staring at me.

I put my hand on my neck and look at Dr

I put my hand on my neck and look at Dr. saltzman.

You put something in my neck...

Cut it out already why are you here lizzie says.

Wait what are you guys talking about..

This necklace is an artifact and only one person can get it and that's Malavore monsters Dr. saltzman says.

Okay.. what's Malavore..?

cut it out already now tell us why the hell you're here Dr. saltzman says.

I- I don't know you guys were nice enough to gift me a Home a place where I belong... can I have my necklace back.

We know you're a Malavore monster you're being kicked out of the school.

Whoa whoa calm down guys I'm not a monster don't kick me out please!

Josie all of a sudden walks down the dungeon stairs and sees.

Oh my god what's going on here why she locked up let her out josie says.

Jo she's a Malavore Monster we can't trust her lizzie says.

Wait how do you even know Josie says.

She had the Malavore artifact dr. saltzman says

Josie please tell me you believe me I'm I'm not a monster I am your friend Y/N says.

Hope is going to escort you out we already packed your luggage dr. saltzman says.

Fine I'm used to this anyway people leaving me but I guess it's the opposite people telling me to leave but if I go I want my necklace.

I'm sorry but I can't do that Dr. saltzman says

Great.. Y/N says sarcastically

Hope escorts me out and takes me to a bus stop she gives me my luggage and walks away
I sit there and wait for the bus to come with tears falling down my eyes staring at a photo of my parents all of a sudden I see Josie running my way.

Jo what are you doing here!

You didn't really think you're gonna leave without saying goodbye did you..

Josie hands me my necklace.

Don't tell my dad josie says sarcastically while chuckling..

Thank you Josie.

We both hug.

Josie I really hope you believe me I'm not a monster at least I don't think so..

Where did you get the necklace from Josie says.

My mother and mom they gave it to me for my 17th birthday it was a gift..
i found it in a box and it said by mom

But I'm confused why would Nora and Mary Louise GIve you are an artifact it doesn't make any sense..

To be honest I didn't even know it was in artifact until now and I don't even know what that means..

There is this puddle of darkness called Malavore whoever steps into it isn't remembered so I don't know who has stepped into it.. Josie says.

But I don't understand why would they think I am the monster..

Because there's certain artifacts that Malavore wants and by that I mean they'll send a monster from their puddle to come get it and bring it back to them this is one of the artifacts.. Josie says

But it was just a simple gift from my mom..

Where are your parents..

My mother Mary Louise died.. I never found out what happened to her and my mom never found out what happened to her either but something happened. After that my mom Nora gave me a gift she said Mary Louise my mom picked it out but she's not here to give it to me so she just gave it to me.

Where is Nora though.. Josie says

I don't know she left I don't know what happened to her I must've not been a good enough daughter.

I'll let you stay but you have to be quiet and we can do a locator spell and find your mom.. Josie says

Really you would do that for me!

Of course Y/N you're my best friend.