Part 9

When the black magic consumed me it hurt so badly but after a while it stopped hurting both me and Josie passed out from all the power that just went inside of us

We didn't remember until we woke up we woke up in a different location we woke up in the Salvatore a boarding school dungeon The place I was at when they thought I was a monster.

I knew something had changed but I didn't care I was happy that it changed and I wanted to do cool things to the people that took me in and helped me..

Josie y/n your filled with black magic it consumed you lizzie says with a worried face.

We both looked at each other and looked back at them everyone was there.

Me and Josie both stand up in a hold each other's hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me and Josie both stand up in a hold each other's hands.

We're fine and we mean it.

Josie y/n It's okay i'm just gonna put you back to sleep Hope says.

Good idea Y/N says.

Josie then snaps her fingers and hope falls asleep instead.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Don't look at us like that.. every super squad needs a super villain.. me and Josie both laughed.

Hey it's me dad Josie this isn't you dr. saltzman says.

What do you say babe wanna get out of here.

Definitely this cell can't hold us Josie says.

Please don't do this MG says.

Both me and Josie look at each other and laugh.

You're gonna have to try harder than that mg.

Both me and Josie hold hands again..

We both say together.

Autumn.

For those who don't know autumn is a spell to get out of places such as raise the floor or break the wall.

The roof then breaks as the floor raises and we go out.

Me and Josie jump in Dr. saltzman's car and drive to the nearest clothing shop.

We both go into the store.

We pick out outfits and not even going into the clothing room but takeoff our clothes in front of everyone and put on our new outfits.

Hey you're gonna have to pay for that The cash worker says.

Silenco Josie says.

Making his lips be stuck together so he can't talk anymore.

Meanwhile back at the Salvatore boarding school.

Did you guys see how they held hands MG says.

I think they're officially together you guys I caught them together in bed this morning lizzie says.

Everyone stares at Lizzie with shocked eyes.

Ew! Don't like that they were just laying next to each other holding hands lizzie corrects.

In order to get Josie back we need someone special and someone special was Y/N.. but she's consumed too.. hope says.

I think I know someone to get Y/N back... lizzie says.

Okay.. Nora is coming by the school to try to help us get her back Dr. slatzman says.

It would be much easier with one of them back because believe it or not I think they love each other lizzie says.

Nora then comes barging in.

Is she back is she all right??!??

No they both left a while ago Dr. saltzman says.

how does this manage to happen you are the headmaster and somehow my child and her friend gets consumed with dark magic Nora says!

Well it wasn't exactly my fault I was unavailable at the time they put me to sleep so I wouldn't come in and help dr. saltzman says.

He's right it's my fault.. if I had stayed there with them and fight this probably wouldn't have happened hope says.

I am a tribird for god sake's I am the strongest supernatural creature there is and I left them running like a coward Nora I wanna say I'm sorry hope says..

It's my fault to I should've waited for my best friend and my sister lizzie says.

No I'm sorry girls.. it's nobody's fault Nora says.

Do you know anyone that could bring back Y/N because if she comes back then Josie will most likely come back also they're dating..

Why didn't she tell me Nora says.

It was official this morning when I found them in bed lizzie says.

WHAT Nora shouts.

God did not like that lizzie says!

Oh okay..Nora says

So...? Hope says

There's one person that could bring her back Mary Louise she loved her mother.. Nora says

Do you happen to know what happened to Mary Louise mg says.

She was killed by a very powerful witch..
Nora says.

Explain it to us Dr. saltzman said.

When y/n was a little girl there was this witch after us because we were super natural and you know how that goes Nora says..

When she finally caught up to us she took Mary Louise go away From us and from what me and my daughter assumed she had killed because that was her plan to kill us Nora says. 

So you never saw Mary Louise be killed did you hope says..

No what are you trying to say Nora says.

Do you know where this witch took your wife..?

No I'm sorry..wait are you trying to say there might be a chance Mary Louise is....alive.