Chapter 6: Brothers

After the events with Freeze Damian was rarely let out of sight. He barely ever got to crawl without being followed or immediately picked up. Dick and Bruce were about ready to get a military grade security system. They luckily didn't go through with it but soon Jason was going to give both them and Tim heart attacks.

As much as Bruce did not want to leave Damian there was a very important that came up meaning he would have to leave Damian with Jason alone. Dick was out with the titans for the day while Tim was with a friend as well.

"Now are you sure you know the number for poison control?"

"Yes."

"Where the extra diapers are?"

"Yes."

"How to-"

"Bruce go you're going to be late for your meeting. I've taken care of him before Damian will be fine now go!"

"Alright I'll go. Goodbye."

As Bruce got into his care he saw Jason wave Damian's hand for him making him smile. Bruce finally got in the car and drove off leaving Damian and Jason alone.

"Alright bud what do you wanna do?"

"Papa?" Damian said as pointed where Bruce left.

"He's off at meetings ok but I promise you he'll be back as soon as we can."

Jason then turned and went back into the house happy to be spending some quality time with his brother.

They did many things Jason fed him, they played with his many many toys it was clear Bruce spoiled the tyke rotten, they napped together, Jason tickled and bounced him, but alas the little babe got restless being stuck in the manor for several days, never going outside.

"Come on Damian what is it you want?"

Damian continued to whine and cry trying to point outside. Eventually after a few minutes Jason realized what Damian wanted giving him an idea.

"How about I take you for a ride."

Damian immediately cheered up clapping out of excitement.

Jason quickly took Damian upstairs to change him. He put him in a black onesie, a pair of jeans, baby sized boots, and lastly a thick coat.

He took the baby seat they kept around in case they took Damian for a bike ride. He was doing that just on a different kind of bike. He strapped it to the back of his motorcycle making sure it was tight and secure. Before he put Damian in the seat he took out the baby helmet he bought secretly just for this occasion.

Once Damian was safe and snug Jason hopped onto his bike and started the engine. Jason started off fast quickly getting onto the roads of Gotham. Damian giggled madly at the feeling of the wind in his face and the speed of the machine.

He made many sharp turns wizard around cars everything that he would usually do on the bike. Damian loved every second of it feeling an absolute rush even though he was only six months old.

After about thirty minutes Jason decided to take Damian to the park. He played with him in the grass tossing him in the air, playing baby games, etc. Not to mention Damian helped him hit on the ladies that passed through the park, nothing attracts women like an adorable baby.

As the meeting came to a close Bruce was relieved that it was finally over. He shaked his associates and rushed to the elevator, he wanted to get Damian a surprise before he got home. Yet as the elevator went down Bruce couldn't help but have a rather anxious feeling about his son. Almost as if there's was something unsafe happening with him.