Chaos!

Academy- 02:00 PM

(Kyan turns back to take the treats they bought in USA)

Kyan:- We're gonna have an awesome feast, right Xuli?

(Xuli doesn't respond but looks at the academy in horror. Kyan turns to her and then to the academy)

Kyan (gasps):- What?!

(the academy was fully covered with smoke. Xuli starts to panic after landing near a dome. She starts coughing and then rubs her eyes. She feels a burning sensation all over her skin, turning red)

Xuli (covering her mouth):-  Where is everyone?!

(Kyan runs around to search, for the others but couldn't find anyone)

Kyan(coughing):- What happened?!

(Kyan barely sees something huge flying to the dome where Xuli was standing with the Vroomster)

Kyan:- NO!

(Kyan leaps and grabs Xuli. They both roll away from the dome. The vehicle crashes on the vroomster, leaving the dome wrecked)

Kyan (taking Xuli's hands):- Are you okay?  

(Xuli forces herself to nod her head. Kyan looks at the vehicle. It was Grim HQ. Glitch comes out coughing and rubbing his eyes)

Kyan (crossed):- Watch where you're going Glitch! cough* You nearly killed Xuli!

Glitch (serious):- There's no time to quarrel no jetters! go and *cough*cough_

Xuli (forcing her lips to move):- What's going on?! WHERE'S EVERYONE?!

Glitch:- They're okay. They're on the other side of the academy, clearing up the *cough  smoke. 

(Kyan and Xuli relieve)

Glitch:- NOW YOU TWO GO HELP THEM THEM TO CLEAR THE SMOKE! QUICK!! *COUGH*COUGH

(Glitch runs into the dome)

Kyan:- Let's go (helping Xuli to stand to her feet)

(Xuli and Kyan wear their G.O Suits over their academy suits. Xuli tries pick up a G.O Vac but it was too heavy for her to carry)

Xuli (struggling):- Ugh! Kyan can you help me lift up the_ (turns to Kyan and gasps)

(Kyan holds up the G.O Vac with a single hand while adjusting his boots with the other hand)

Kyan:- Done. Let's go Xuli we have no time

Xuli:- Please don't try to make me laugh. I'm just sayin'

(Xuli and Kyan come out of the dome and clean up the smoke

(Xuli and Kyan come out of the dome and clean up the smoke. They take a very long time to clear up the smoke. Finally they did!)

Both get really tired and help each other to sit on the ground until...

Foz (teary- eyed):- XULI!

Xuli (hugging):- FOZ! Where were you? 

Lars:- Thanks for helping us team_

(the doors of the dome open. The cadets come out of the G.O dome happily. Even Professor Wave)

Ubercorn:- Well done Go jetters (gasps) XULI! KYAN!

Both:- UBERCORN!! (hugging) What's happening?!

Ubercorn:- It's okay, let's go to Jetpad first. Thanks Glitch for taking the trouble to get these two here.

(Both look at Glitch and feel guilty and realize)

Xuli:- Glitch you're making me cry

Kyan:- Sorry Glitch

Ubercorn (confused):- Okayy, so let's get to Jetpad now.