A Tiring night..

Xuli's training dome- 07:00 PM

Xuli:- That's enough of training for today cadets. Good job! See you all next time. 

(The cadets thank Xuli and leave the dome. Xuli comes out and locks the doors of the dome).

Xuli:- Phew! Survived another tiring day.

(Xuli leans against the door and wipes her dripping sweat on her forehead)

Jetpad- 07:05 PM

Ubercorn:- Foz! Where are the others?

Foz (closing a book):- Lars said that he was going out to fix the truckster with his cadets... but.. I don't know about Xuli and Kyan.

Xuli receives a call from Ubercorn

Ubercorn:- Xuli! Where are you?

Xuli (walking):- Hey Ubercorn. I'm on my way to the Jetpad from my dome

Ubercorn:- But where's Kyan? He's not in Jetpad.

Xuli:- Really? 

(Xuli turns around and barely listens to the noises of things falling and crashing)

Xuli (slightly annoyed):- He's in his dome Ubercorn.

Ubercorn:- Okay. come to the Jetpad with Lars as soon as you finish dinner. You have to get ready for tomorrow.

Xuli:- You got it Ubercorn! (turning around and collects a huge breath) Ugh! Here we go again.

Kyan's training dome- 07:15 PM

Kyan leaps across the dome and takes out a basketball

Kyan (leaping):- Hop...Skip... and a... JUMP! (shoots the ball in the net)

Kyan:- WOO-HOO! Aced it!!

(Kyan who was also tired sits on the floor and leans his head against the wall. Xuli walks in)

Xuli (waving):- Hi Kyan! How was today?

Kyan:- Oh! hey Xuli! (closing his eyes and puffing out a big breath) UGH! Exhausting!

Xuli:- Me too. Okay come on, Lars might be waiting for us and I'm really hungry.

Kyan:- Me too Xuli. But I can't move a muscle right now. I'm too tired. I'll join you both later.

(Xuli pouts at Kyan and crosses her arms. Suddenly a sly smirk spreads across her face)

Xuli (leaning to Kyan's ear and whispers):- Kyan it's Sunday..

Kyan (looks at Xuli hardly opening one eye):- ..So?

Xuli:- There's Pizza!

(Kyan's eyes open bursting with energy again)

G.O Dome- 07:25 PM

(Lars finishes fixing new wheels for the truckster)

Lars:- (tossing up his G.O Fix) New wheels fixed. Thanks for your help cadets.

Cadet 1:- You're welcome. See you next time.

Cadet 2:- Glad to help you! Bye lars (waving)

Lars:- Bye! (stomach rumbles)

Lars:- I guess it's dinnertime (giggles)

Canteen- 07:30 PM

(All three meet up at the canteen)

Lars:- Hi Xuli! Hi Kyan!

Xuli:- Hi Lars

(Kyan waves at Lars and races to take three pizzas)

Xuli:- Slow down go Jetter. There's plenty of them here (facepalms and shakes her head)

(Xuli searches for a table and finds one)

Xuli:- mm.. how about...(pointing to the right) there?

Lars:- Okay let's go. Come on Kyan!

Kyan (carrying 3 large pizzas):- Incoming! (sits next to them)

Time skip

(All finish eating)

Kyan:- Uhm.. Where's Foz?

Lars:- In Jetpad.

Xuli (remembers):- Uh-oh we'd better go to Jetpad. Ubercorn told me to come as soon as we finished dinner.

(all get up from the seats and head to Jetpad)

Jetpad- 08:00 PM

(all three enter)

Foz:- Ah! Finally (relieved)

Ubercorn:- Ready for tomorrow Xuli and Kyan?

Kyan (excitedly):- Oh yeah!

Xuli:- Yes... I guess (smiles nervously)

Lars:- I know one thing for sure, your amazing sports skills will surely mesmerize the spectators.

Foz:- Yeah.. we need treats after you win.

Lars:- Sweet and Spicy

Ubercorn (chuckling):- Save some for me too. Now take a quick wash and go to bed early. Goodnight! See you in the morning.

All Four:- Goodnight Ubercorn!