Introduction!

Those who have heard and know the Go Jetters can skip this page, those who don't know you can go through this so that you can understand the story:)) (info from Wikipedia)

Go Jetters follows the adventures of four plucky international heroes, Xuli, Kyan, Lars and Foz, as they travel the globe with their friend and mentor Ubercorn, a disco-dancing unicorn. So basically it's an educational animated series. 

They are the Go Jetters!

Lars & Foz are both British, Xuli is from Spain and Kyan is Chinese American so he has family in both China and USA.

Who is Xuli?

Xuli is stylish, skillful, brave, fiery and determined. She is often shown to be supporting the team and saving the day through the use of the Vroomster, or her signature click-on, the G.O Dive.

"Not cool" is her catchphrase

Although she has many good traits, Xuli is also shown to be very bossy, and selfish, as she often is shown to harbor a lot of anger or concern when others drive her vehicle, unless she's in an emergency. She also has a saddened spot when unable to fix the garbage patch, as seen in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch episode. She also takes selfies whenever her team fixes  glitch. 

Who is Kyan?

Kyan is one of the four Go Jetters. He is the team's Gymnast, using his skills to save the day. He is very strong like lars when it comes to carrying heavy things. He is also very sporty. He is shown to be very witty and funny, cracking jokes often. Most of the time, Kyan appears to be the bravest Jetter, but at times, shows his fear. He's the funny, brave, loyal, sporty and witty type, and loves exploring outdoors, even doing his fantastic gymnastics in season 3, we see his more timid, and scared side, showing that he is not as fearless as he makes it out.

He sometimes refers to Lars and Foz with "Buddy" Despite his American accent, Kyan is actually American-Chinese. On The Go Jetters official Twitter, Kyan is confirmed to be American - Chinese. Kyan is shown throughout the series to play multiple sports. Some noteworthy examples include Basketball, Soccer, Tennis and Surfing. He is confirmed to be afraid of Chinese dragons. His Favorite Click-On Is The G-O Jump. His catchphrase- "Aced it!"