Thin smoke

G.O Dome- 08:00 AM

(Tala sees all four of them talking. She decides to meet them.

Tala:- Hey everyone! Ready for today?

All four:- Yes!

Tala:- Great! 

Foz:- Tala I want to ask you something... may I?

Tala:- Sure Foz! ask away

Foz (nervously):- Would you um... like to do a weather forecast report on G.J TV with um... me? It'll be live across the whole island... tomorrow?

(Tala looks at the ground and thinks about it, Foz looks at Tala, the others look at them curiously. Tala turns to looks at them but they quickly turn away and pretend to talk with each other, Foz pretends to look at somewhere else)

Tala:- um... okay...

(Foz's face lights up. Others exchange glances)

Tala:- ...but why me...?

(Foz doesn't know how to say it, the others freeze and then pretend to talk again )

Tala:- ...because there are so many other cadets who would do better than me.

Foz (losing it):- Tala, Did you also know that you're Beryllium + Gold + Titanium + Full, equals_

Tala:- Huh? What do you mean?

Kyan (from a distance):- Chemicals?

(Xuli steps on Kyan's foot)

Kyan(internally):- Ah-ha-h-ouch!

(Foz cringes)

Foz (stammering):- Um... what I meant to say was that this is for you to get used to this. Now we'd better get going. It's nice talking to you. Bye Tala get ready for tomorrow.

Tala (puzzled):- Bye?

Ubercorn:- Time to leave go jetters (Foz nods). Professor Wave, if there's any problem please tell me

Professor Wave:- Sure Ubercorn. Good luck and have a great day! (waves)

(all run to the Jetpad)

Foz:- Launching Jetpad in...

Kyan:- Three..

Xuli:- Two...

Lars:- One!

Ubercorn:- Let's hit it!!

(All leave the academy)

Grim H.Q- 08:25 AM

(The Grimbots move around in Grim H.Q playing and dancing except for one Grimbot. It checks the screen and calls the others. then they immediately wake Glitch)

 then they immediately wake Glitch)

Grimbot 1:- Beep Beep, Beep.

Glitch (waking up from his couch):- What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?

Grimbot 2:- Ba Be Be Bee Be Beep Ba Beww!

Glitch:- What, A volcano? Where? (takes his binoculars and heads out)

(he sees a mountain which is quite far away from the academy island. Thin smoke comes out from that mountain)

Glitch (annoyed):- I see no lava coming out! It's just smoke. Oh Grimbles! You silly Grimbots have disturbed my beauty sleep.

Grimbots (sadly):- Ohw! 

Glitch gets to his couch and falls asleep again.