1.6

'Haruto! Akio! Hurry up you have school!!' The raven head called as they rushed downstairs in xeir work clothes. A small blonde haired boy with deep blue eyes and a cute button nose emerged from their bedroom. Following him a slightly taller blue haired individual walked out of their room. He also had a button nose but hazel eyes instead of blue ones.

Tsukishima and Tsukishima- oh whoops no I have to use their first names because.... THEY GOT MARRIED!! It happened 10 years ago in their final year of university/college. They were both finishing their 4 year courses when Tobio proposed. Tobio happily took the last name Tsukishima as he thought it sounded cool. 

After more years of self-discovery Tobio now uses they/them, he/him and xe/xem pronouns while Kei still uses they/them and he/him pronouns. He came to the realisation that they are a demiboy. Discovery has always been a big part of their relationship but they didn't force anything onto their children, they just taught them respect and that they are allowed to discover. 

'Mapa! Haruto isn't letting me borrow her jumper!' Whined the small blonde haired boy with deep blue eyes. 'Haruto! Lend Akio your jumper for godsake!' Yelled out the older blonde haired adult. 'Fine!' Screamed out the blue haired, hazel eyed  child. 'Guys hurry!! You are going to make me late!' The old blue haired adult yelled. 'Ok we're coming Mapa!' The blue and blonde haired children called out at the same time. 

Tobio never felt comfortable with Mother or father of papa or mama so Kei came up with the suggestion of Mapa when they first adopted. Tobio made it clear that his children could call them father in public so making friends would be easier but they both refused. 'Stuff the haters!' They'd say whenever Tobio suggested it.

'Ok! Everyone strapped up?' The raven head adult asked. 'Yes Mapa! We are ready!!' The children yelled in unison. 'Alright, let's get going! Bai Bai Kei!!' The raven head yelled out waving their hand. The children followed, also saying bye and waving. 'Bye my sweethearts!!' The blonde haired adult called back. 'BLEUH SO CHEESY!!' They all said in unison to the blonde adult as they drove off. 

Haruto recently came out as genderfluid and gay while Akio is cis and straight. Tobio and Kei never pressured Akio to change or make those comments like 'ew imagine being straight'. They also made sure that Haruto felt loved and accepted. 

'Bye Bye guys! Have a good time at school!!' The blue eyed adult called out. 'Yes Mapa! See you later!!' The children yelled, running into the school, Aoba Johsai High it was written in bold at the front of the huge school. The adult chuckled before reversing and heading off to work. 

Tobio and Kei thought it'd be best to send them someone else so they don't have to live up to what Kei and Tobio did in highschool, they want them to enjoy their experience as much as they can. Akio is 15 turning 16 and Haruto is 16 turning 17. 

People always wonder how they created children that looked so similar to them but they'd have to thank Kiyoko and Yachi for that. Kiyoko had Kei's sperm, giving birth to Akio and Yachi had Tobio's, giving birth to Haruto but when Yachi gave birth they happened to be twins. 

Haruto's twin lives with Kiyoko and Yachi as they also wanted a child. Haruto's twins name is Yuu. He is a trans male, he had blonde hair and hazel eyes but his facial structure somehow looks more like Kiyoko. Haruto, Akio and Yuu go to school together, they hang out all the time, they are siblings after all. 

'Hey Kei, yes I am at work safely, enjoy working at the café and love you too bubs!' The blue eyed adult spoke as he giggled at the sound of their worried husband. The raven head smiled softly before walking into his work. KARASUNO the school wrote in bold. The raven walked in ready to coach the children of Karasuno.

AHHH THATS THE END GUYS!! I AM IN TEARS THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT STORY <3