0.2

He stepped into the gym looking scruffy. His soft hands ran through his blonde locks. His hazel eyes looked around the room in boredom before he lazily made his way to the bench to put his bags down.

Tsukishima was never much of a socialist. He liked keeping to what's left of  his family and his best friend, Yamaguchi. He was also decently close with Bokuto and Kuroo, although he'd never admit it out loud. After being lied to over and over again he became reserved and lost his excitement and happiness.

They ran around the gym, warming up their legs. Chattering between them was loud but two people were silent.

Kageyama and Tsukishima never had a good relationship, but they didn't mind each other as they were both quiet and reserved. They didn't need to talk to know that they had each other's back to some level at least.

Practice started and finished soon enough. They headed back home as it is a Saturday. They well kept green grass swayed as they walked out of the gym as a team. They said their goodbyes and parted.

Although the team seemed to have a very strong overall friendship, there were obvious groups and separation. Hinata floated around into every group. There was Suga, Daichi and occasionally Asahi as one group.

Narita, Ennoshita, Kinoshita and occasionally Tanaka and Noya. Tanaka and Noya hung out by themselves or with Asahi when they weren't with the other second years. Kiyoko and Yachi, the unseperable pair and then Hinata, Yamaguchi and occasionally Tsukishima and Kageyama. Kageyama and Tsukishima often stayed alone. Never interacting with others.

The blonde slowly walked home, in no rush to go home.

It was only him and his mother. Tsukishima came out as omnisexual to his family two years ago. His father flipped and immediately got a divorce after Tsukishima's mother stood up for Tsukishima. Tsukishima's brother, after being caught red handed about lying, moved out. He still attempted to talk to Tsukishima but as soon as Tsukishima came out his brother cut all ties with him. It's just Tsukishima and his mother.

His soft fingers rapped around the door knob and he walked into the house, welcomed by the smell of ramen. He smiled before taking of his shoes and rushing to the kitchen. He lovingly kissed his mother as a form of greeting (who's a MILFFFFF) before heading upstairs. He sat on the bed and opened his phone. He went straight to Wattpad, his favourite app.

He loved to write as it was an escape to everything that happens. He felt free when he wrote.

He checked the notifications before realising that he had a message. He tapped on it and saw the account name, @milktklove, he read the message and couldn't help but smile as a small blush spread on his pale cheeks.

'Hey @tinydinasours! I just wanted to say that your story was amazing. The layers of depth that it had amazed me and I'm grateful I  got to read such a masterpiece. Thank you for writing this!'

His heart started to beat faster.

He never got compliments to this level. It was an abnormally, he's always given criticism and people telling him to be better.

His thin fingers swooped across the phone keyboard as he wrote up a response.

'Hey!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my writing!! I do try my best to make it interesting?.... how's your day been??'

He shakily pressed send hoping that he didn't come of too strong, as you know, he isn't used to compliments.

He sighed and turned over in his bed, he slowy took of his black glasses and placed them on the counter before getting comfortable and closing his eyes, his long brown eyelashes moving slightly before he fell asleep.

Sorry this took long but school and sport is so much work 😭