0.6

I'm back :)

They walked out of the bus, and looked around.  They fixed his blonde locks and took a deep breathe after the long drive.

The whole drive to the camp, Tsukishima couldn't help but think about what happened a couple days ago when Kageyama came out to the team. Tsukishima chose to ignore the situation but seeing Kageyama reminded them. Kageyama is probably milktklove. They still couldn't rap his head around the whole situation.

They walked down to the reception and listened to Daichi call out the room partners.

Some would say it was fate, they would say it was planned. Him and Kageyama ended up in a room together for the rest of the camp.

They were both very awkward around each other. Tsukishima wasn't sure whether Kageyama was aware of the fact that they are probably each other's Wattpad buddies.

His face turned a bright pink as they went separate ways in the large room to change. They eyed the one queen sized bed and sighed. The blush on their cheeks never fading.

Kageyama and Tsukishima were sharing the room. The issue was that the room had one bed meaning they are sharing a bed. While this usually wouldn't be an issue, Tsukishima is feeling weird about all of this. They can't pinpoint what emotion they're feeling but he knows it's not one they want anyone knowing about.

The raven haired setter and the golden blonde middle blocker walked out of the room together in comfortable clothes. They walked down the stairs greeting their team before they all headed out to the beach.

Tsukishima wasn't excited for the beach volleyball plan Daichi had but they didn't have anything better to do so they tagged along. They started playing and got competitive really quickly.

The raven haired setter set to the ball of orange hair and smash! The orange haired boy hit the ball.... But wait.... The sound of the ball hitting the floor was missing. The blonde haired child jumped up and blocked the ball with all they're might. It was blocked and the blonde's team won.

Tsukishima didn't expect himself to try hard today in beach volleyball. They don't like trying hard. But today he wanted to impress Kageyama as weird as it seems. They still can't understand why they want to impress xem so bad. Xe is probably not even aware about them trying hard.

The group sat around a bonfire enjoying the warmth. They ate some s'mores and hard some hot chocolate. Enjoying each other's company.

Tsukishima felt loved, having fun with their team. They wanted to tell them the truth about him. They knew they'd probably be accepted and they just wanted to have it out there. They took a deep breathe before speaking.

'Hey guys I um I have something I'd like to say' the blond hair child spoke.

'Sure Tsukishima, go ahead.' The black haired man who seems to be captain responded smiling.

A deep breathe was taken before the blonde hair child spoke.

'I'm gender queer. I realised this a few days ago but I feel like I'm a male but also not female nor male at the same time. It may not make 100% sense but yea. I also go by they/he pronouns and I'm skoliosexual. I hope you can accept me and I know I don't say it much but I'm grateful for all of you and I'm so happy your in my life'

They all accepted him and congratulated them. They hugged and laughed some crying others close to crying. Kageyama and Tsukishima talked about their journey to figuring out their sexualities and gender identities and it all got clearer that Tsukishima is tinydinasours and Kageyama is milktklove though they both didn't say anything.