0.1

His navy blue locks swayed in the wind as he sat outside on his phone during lunch.

Kageyama has always been very quiet and reserved. Most people assume it's his personality but after everything that happened in middle school, Kageyama decided that it'd be best to lay low.

His long and thin fingers flicked through the apps on his phone until he found the one he was looking for. Wattpad.

Most people don't understand how much such small things can affect people's life. For Kageyama it was a way of imagining how great his future will be and how there's hope for him. He read boyxboy stories as he always found them the cutest. He wasn't sure about his sexuality but he knew he wasn't straight so he labelled himself as queer. This is another thing not many people know about him.

His fingers swiped up as he read the story about two boys who hated each other falling in love. 'They kissed from the tension between them and then, it finally clicked. It wasn't hate but a love so intense that it's confused both of them' the story read. His eyes started to fill with tears as the feeling of loneliness and abandonment filled his empty heart.

Kageyama never had it easy in life. His parents weren't the most loving people you've met to say the least. He always had high expectations of himself because of his parents dissatisfaction in him, their child. He just yearned to finally be loved by someone.

The blue eyed setter finished the stories and added it to his list of 'AMAZING' stories. He suddenly felt a burst of courage overwhelm him. He pressed the authors name and wrote a small message.

"Hey @tinydinasours! I just wanted to say that your story was amazing. The layers of depth that it had amazed me and I'm grateful I  got to read such a masterpiece. Thank you for writing this!"

He sighed while his blue eyes scrolled through, re-reading the message. He took a deep breath and sent the message before he could back out.

Kageyama has never been a confident person. He always doubted himself even back in Middle School.

He exhaled then inhaled before standing up and walking into the gym for practice.

Nobody really understood Kageyama except for  Hinata. To the rest of the team they took his feelings lightly assuming he was strong. Kageyama often felt isolated and alone. He didn't know how to make friends or to speak to people in a remotely normal way so he was never invited to get togethers unless it was team bondings and this messed with his mental health.

He jogged to Hinata and greeted him smiling. "Eww what was that smile!" Nishinoya yelled. "BAHAHAHAHA omg Kageyama please never do that again!" Narita exclaimed laughing. Kageyama felt like crying on the spot. He rarely smiled and when he did this happened. Hinata sighed and smiled back whispering to Kageyama that his smile looked cute

Kageyama has felt insecure ever since he got to Karasuno. The second years always judge and scrutinise him thinking it's a joke but to Kageyama their words cut like a sharp knife. Trust me, he knows what that feels like....

"Let's practice guys!!" Daichi yelled clapping his hands together once and everyone gathered ready to practice. "Oh oh ohh look who we have here!" Suga said as Tsukishima lazily walked in for practice. "Sorry I'm late." Tsukishima announced in his monotone voice. His blonde hair lazily failing on either side of his head. (He has curtains in this) His cute freckles that were on his nose scrunched up as he sneezed.

"That's alight! Let's go guys!! I want to see 110% today!!"

First chapter done ✔️