CHAPTER 1

Peter Parker's pov

"So Mr Stark are you gonna have dinner with me today?" I ask as I watch Mr Stark fiddling around with some gadget in his lab.

I can't believe it that he died and came back. But I am so happy that he did come back. But it seems like I have been pushed at the back of his mind and Harley Keener and Morgan are his top priority. But I don't really care about that.

"Sorry kid. But I promised Morgan that I will take her outside to eat." He replied as he turned around to look at me and I heave a sigh.

"Its okay. And Mr Stark I am not a kid anymore. I am nineteen now." I say and walk out of the lab. I walk up to my room.

I live at the tower and sometimes I feel like Mr Stark could pass as my father. He looks after me as his own. I lay down in my bed and stare up at the ceiling for awhile then pick up my phone and look at the few messages that were left.

'There is a party, you should come.' -MJ

'Peter, dude the biggest party is going to happen tonight. And everyone is allowed to come. Be ready by eight. I will pick you up and we are gonna get some beverages and then go to the party.' -Ned

I look at the time and see that it was just six thirty at the moment and texted back and told them to pick me up. I don't usually go to parties but I guess today will be the day I go. And drink alcohol.

The legal age may be 21 but I don't think it will hurt to drink, and I already have. Plus it would be fun. I get up from the bed and enter the closet and look around it. I wanted to dress up today and and feel free.

I ended up picking blue trousers and a black deep v-neck shirt and applied lip gloss and sat on the bed as I waited for my friends to come and pick me up. I could just go alone but i wasn't in the mode to do that. I played around with my phone as I waited for them to show up.

'Come out we are here.' -Ned

I stood up right as I saw the message. I picked up my black boots and quickly out then on and ran out. Right as I was stepping out I saw Mr Stark, Mr Roger's and Mr Barnes.

"Where are you going?" Mr Stark asked and I stopped before him to give him a reply.

"Party. I gotta go though Mr Stark. My friends are waiting." I quickly say as I see MJ' truck pull up.

I run of to them as the car stands still and quickly get in the back seat because Ned was sat beside her. I buckle up my seat belt and Mj gets back on the road. The three of us start to talk. It appeared that they already had brought drinks and were just gonna deposit them on the table with the drinks. And from I could see they had gotten quit a bit.

Soon we were at the house the party was. This wasn't exactly a house, it was a mansion and there was already some people that were drunk and out on the lawn. This party was going to go on for a long time because this mansion was far away from other homes.

"Let's go." Ned shouted as he got out and we followed suit.

Soon we were inside the mansion and Mj went up to greet the host who is a close friend of hers and is the one that invited us. I fidget around a little and then start to walk to a place that has some people crowded over and cheering.

My eyes land on a male that was really tall and had turquoise hair and brown eyes. He picked up a beer and downed it within seconds and my eyes widened a little at that. My mouth got dry as he gulped down the beer and a drop of it escaped from the side of his mouth and went down his chin to his neck.

Suddenly I was pushed into the little that had been formed and I looked back to see a stranger stood there with an apologetic look on their face. I nodded and looked around the people when I heard cheers.

"What's your name?" I heard the tall male with turquoise hair ask and I looked at him with slightly wide eyes. His voice was deep and damn was it attractive. He was also very well built. I could see the muscles on his arms as he had lifted his hands up.

"Peter." I muttered out.

"Okay then Peter come on let's go and get a drink." He beamed and dragged me to the stand and my eyes go wide as I am handed a red cup and I looked into it to see beer.

I have had alcohol a few times. And usually it was just a few beers and because of me being spiderman I don't get drunk very fast. Mr Stark doesn't know about me drinking though.

"I am Teddy by the way." The handsome lad said as his hand came down on my shoulder as if he was encouraging me to down the drink.

I looked around the place to see that the crowd had dispersed and I look back down at the cup and lift it to my lips and I drink all the contents. I shiver a little after finishing the drink and push the cup back onto the counter.

Teddy looks at the cup and then back up at me. I smile at him suggestively and he seems to get the idea of my attraction towards him and he slips his hand onto my waist and his hand goes up my shirt and he smirked down at me when he noticed me panic.

"Not here." I gasped out in fear of being seen or worse someone taking pictures and leaking them.

"Don't worry we will not do much here. But before the sun rises tomorrow I will have you in bed. Right now let's go and get some drinks. So don't leave." It seemed like he was making a promise to me that he doesn't plan to break or well he wouldn't be able to break it.

He pats my ass and then walks of. I could feel my face burning up and I grabbed something of the counter and downed it. It was a really strong drink and I shivered at that.

Authors note.

Updated on: 14 June 2021

Word count:
1143+