❝Chapter 37❞

Y/N's POV~

Jin: yeah, they got kidnapped

Y/N: When? They will be alright...right?

Suga: yeah. They will be alright. Nothing will happen to them.

Y/N: ok, but how did that happen?

Jhope: they both were in the hospital's garden, for a walk. As they were bored.

Y/N: hm, then?

Jin: in a black van, a few people came and made them unconscious and took both of them away.

Y/N: who were they?

RM: they were covering their whole face. So we weren't able to see their faces.

Y/N: then what are we going to do?

Jungkook: we saw the river's face.

Y/N: who was he? Do we know him?

Jimin: we do. And we are going to sue the hospital, how can they not have enough security?

Y/N: yeah, come on, tell me what about that tracking chip, you gave them?

Taehyung: we found it broken into two pieces in the garden.

Y/N: then how are we going to reach mom and dad?

Jin: that driver will help us.

Y/N: come on, tell at least who is the driver.

Jin: we will tell you. First, I have already called Soobin, and the five are coming, and I called Bang chan also. They are coming. I have some work for the three of you.

He said and pointed at Me, Tae Oppa and Jimin Oppa. We all three looked at him with a confused expressions.

Y/N: what can I do?

He looked at all three of us with a serious face. I gulped and started listening carefully to ever is saying. And Hyunjin, went out to see his other members. To tell them the plan. While Jin oppa looked at us three and passed us the ear peice.

Jin: record everything there, ok?

Y/N: don't worry Oppa! I'll do my best!

Suga: it's new for you, don't be scared there.

Y/N: okay Oppa

Jhope: cover your face there.

Y/N: okay Oppa

RM: don't forget to video call us there, ok?

Y/N: okay Oppa Now can we go?

Jin: yeah, three of you, all the best and take care of each other. Nothing should happen to you. Not even a single scratch.

We three nodded and wear black masks, and black hats. I put black shoes on, same with Jimin Oppa and Tae Oppa, we both went downstairs and took a black car, this one.

 I put black shoes on, same with Jimin Oppa and Tae Oppa, we both went downstairs and took a black car, this one