❝Chapter 31❞

Y/N's POV~

I groan and woke up with a huge headache killing me. I looked around and saw a medicine on medicine And a note...? I raised my eyebrow and pick the note.

"I know you are going to have a killing headache in the morning when you wake up, so this medicine is for your headache take it and come downstairs for breakfast. And if you remember what you did last night, don't be embarrassed about it and come downstairs. If you don't we will."

From Namjoon.

Huh? What did I do, wait—oh sh*t! I remember, how the f*ck will I face them after I did crazy things yesterday. Why did I even decide to drink in the first place? I just want to sleep and don't want to wake up so that I don't need to face this embarrassment.

I can't run away for a long time so I decided to get up from my bed. I need to go to the company today and sign the file and so many works are pending, I needed to do it yesterday, but I wasn't able to go. Also, I can't bunk the school, can I? I did my morning routine and this is what I wore.

I then slowly went downstairs and I just wanted to hide from them but I can't

I then slowly went downstairs and I just wanted to hide from them but I can't. So I hesitantly went to the dining table. Others noticed me and smile. I smile back, well fake smile. I sat beside Hobi Oppa and with Yoongi Oppa on my right. I quietly started eating.

Jhope: good morning y/n-iee.

Y/N: good morning Oppa.

Suga: what happen to you?

Y/N: huh, nothing.

RM: is that so? Say that looking up at us. Why are you looking down?

Y/N: i–it's nothing serious.

Taehyung: why are you shuttering, then?

Y/N: I-I am not.

Jimin: yeah, we are blind and deaf to hear or see, yeah?

Y/N: ...It is about yesterday.

I said while looking down at my food, but I looked up when I didn't hear anything. I was met just with glares. I gulped before asking.

Y/N: what is it?

RM: didn't you read the note? I especially did write it.

Y/N: but I can't help it, Oppa. It's so embarrassing.

Jin: it isn't. It is very normal to do crazy things after being drunk.

Y/N: but–

Jin: you don't know what these six do when they are drunk, so don't be embarrassed. Ok?