❝Chapter 15❞

Y/N's pov~

I woke up because with a huge headache. Then I remembered what happened. Then I found that I am in my room. How did I get here? I looked at the time it was 7 pm. I remember I was in the cafeteria. I was sleeping till now. I-ugh but why did Jin oppa put the needle in my neck. I know because of it I blank out. And I really feel like someone drugged me.

'DRUG?! But that child can't do anything. He looked so innocent but it all happened after that. Right? What if-'

My thoughts were cut off by the door open revealing all the 12 brothers. Mom and dad are not here. And after it's been like two minutes and they are just staring at me and it's scaring me so I decided to ask.

Y/N: w-why are you guys staring at me like that?

Taehyun: y/n, you want to know what's wrong with you?

Y/N: yes, I want to and I feel nauseous.

RM: y/n, you know something you ate yesterday contains drugs.

Y/N: oh okay–WAIT WHAT?!

Yeonjun: yes, do you remember eating something strange?

Y/N: Actually...Yeah.

Yeonjun: what is it?

Y/N: My favourite chocolate.

Beomgyu: from when did you find your chocolate strange, huh?

Y/N: stop roasting me and let me complete, something was wrong with that chocolate and I didn't buy it from the store.

Jimin: then, did you just take it from somewhere and ate it?

Y/N: no! Do you think I am that stupid?

BTS, TXT: Of course you are...

Y/N: were 5 annoying brothers not enough to annoy me, so god gave me 7 more?! What did I do to deserve this punishment?!

TXT, BTS: You call us annoying?

Y/N: who else is my brothers??

Jungkook: Lil sis doesn't act so sassy with us.

Y/N: I hope I could be older than Jimin oppa.

Jimin: why do you always drag me in between and why older than me?

Y/N: so that I could be taller than you.

Jimin: you Lil-

Jin: don't start it again and y/n, tell us where you get the chocolate.

Y/N: ok. So this happened.

FLASHBACK~~

2 DAYS AGO~~

I was in the park with yeontan playing around. As no one was at home. Mom and dad were at their company respectively. And BTS also. I don't know why them, but do I look like I care? No. And yeah I took permission from his dad. I got tired and so I sat down on the bench until a boy came to me.

???: Noona can you give me your phone, I need to call my mom.

Y/N: oh-but why?

???: Mom told me to call her when I get here in the park.

I found it strange but I still decided to give him my phone and I give him. After he talks to his mom I guess he gives my phone back.