❝Chapter 36❞

Y/N's POV~

Jungkook: I should not see your hand like that again or you will regret it. And if it's because of that Raven or So-Hyun whatever his name is, I don't even know what I will do about it.

I nodded and gulped. I stood up and went downstairs to the basement. I opened the door and went inside I took the gloves and made a good cartoon of Raven. Also, made Collin on his head and hair and long nose. When I was satisfied, I pasted the drawing on the punching bag.

I pick up the gloves and wore them. I took a deep breath before punching his nose. Then everywhere, I am just thinking about how many things he has done with me. I regret everything. Means EVERYTHING!! I kicked the bag.

And these gloves were annoying me. I know Jungkook Oppa will be mad and scold me, but before I took my anger on him, I need to take it out somewhere.

I took off the gloves and was about to punch it but a strong hand grabbed my fist. I turn around with a glare but gulped when I saw Tae Oppa and Taehyun with a serious expression.

Taehyung: are you out of your Mind y/n?

Y/N: leave my hand, Oppa.

Taehyun: no hyung will not, you leave, you are not punching it again, your hands are red.

Y/N: so?

Taehyun: it must hurt. You will hurt yourself.

Y/N: you are not older than me, don't f*cking order me.

Taehyung: Y/N!! You are NOT talking to anyone like this.

Y/N: Oppa, I also don't want to, that's why let me do it.

I said and pulled my hands away from Tae oppa's grip. I again punched it, with my bare hands, which are hurting, but I am just too mad to care. The punch was about to land on it, but I was pulled into a warm hug, again. I turn around and saw Taehyun and Tae Oppa both hugging me tightly.

Taehyun: you will not hurt yourself, you can put your anger out on me.

Taehyung: no y/n, you can take your anger on me, shout as much as you want you are hurting yourself, which we can't see you like this.

Instead of hurting myself or shouting at someone who is my brother, it's better to cry and get comfort. I hugged Tae Oppa tightly and buried my face in his chest. I let the fat tears flow onto his hard chest.

Taehyung: y/n-ah, come on, tell me why are you mad enough to hurt yourself?

Y/N: w-why am I-I so weak o-oppa, I couldn't even understand if So-Hyun loved me or not.

Taehyun: It was not your fault that you loved him. It's his fault.

Y/N: b-but-

Taehyung: y/n-ah, he is right, don't waste your diamond tears on someone who doesn't deserve them.

Y/N: n-not just him o-oppa, Mom a-also didn't trust to tell m-me she is m-mafia-

Taehyun: y/n-

Y/N: let me complete.

Taehyun: go ahead.

Y/N: s-she even told you guys, not to t-tell me.

Taehyung: listen y/n, we know she lied to you, but you should try to understand her also.

Y/: I know Oppa, that's why I went to meet her, t-to listen to her, but what did she say...