Day 6-Visit (Butter Pretzel x Earl Grey)

Dear diary,

GUESS WHO CAME!! Yep, that's right-today's the day Pop's friend Butter Pretzel came to the Hotel! Today was not only a great day, but also a milestone. Milestone is a really cool word that I learned in class one day-it means a part in life that's really important, which this sure is! What exactly is it gonna be? You'll find out soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~( ^∀^)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning. Me, Pop, and Pawn Black were waiting at the Hotel's entrance. I was as prepared for Butter Pretzel to head in as much as Kandy Rope Kid was for a villain to enter the city and cause chaos!

Fancy music played through the building. It was calming, but still made me wanna see Butter Pretzel.

Just ANY minute now... I thought. Come on...

...

All of a sudden, I saw a Cookie with long, light blonde hair, a white shirt and a matching brown apron and hat made from pretzel.

Hand in hand, my twin and I ran to the Cookie with the happiest faces on Earthbread to hug her. "Heya, kiddos," Butter Pretzel said.

The joy inside of me and my sibling decided it was a good idea to wrap around the lady even tighter. The victim was glad that WE were glad, but the pressure seemed to be enough for her, so she proceeded to end the extravaganza by telling us to halt. "Woah there, fellas. That's a bit to much squeeze for me. Let's stop, ight?" She queried.

And so we did.

Heh, that paragraph was awesome! I asked Pop to come up with a cool-sounding thingamajig for this entry, and I guess I learned new words too! Now I can talk funny like him!

The visitor then looked at the hotelier. "Hey there, Earl Grey! How's life?" she spoke happily.

"Huh..oh-what?" Pop was super confused for a sec. So silly! He was so bored of waiting that he didn't realize that was Butter Pretzel! To add to the boredom, he couldn't even have the ability to look at random stuff during that..or could he? I dunno.

When Pop finally realized what was going on, he said hello to the Cookie. "Ah, apologizes," he said with a healthy teaspoon of worry. Now THATS not tasty! "It is wonderful to see you, Butter Pretzel Cookie! Please enjoy your stay."

That was really nice, but you won't believe what they did next!

They hugged!!

Actually, you'd probs get that, but I always love to add suspense! DAN DAN DAAAAN!

After that, Butter Pretzel decided to let us watch her work on a painting. "I'm actually gonna put this up in the Hotel, since your Pop let me," She explained. "We both agreed how spectacular that idea would be!" Sometimes, just sometimes, she talks funny like our dad.

My twin and I looked at the painting. It had all kinds of cool chess pieces with a checkerboard in the background!

"Wow!! So cool!" I yelped.

"That is quite nice," Pawn Black said. "I enjoy it a lot."

Butter Pretzel smiled. "Thank you, kiddos!" She said. "I call it 'The Grand Checkmate.' I made this work for the both of you."

"WOOOOAAAAHHH!" Pawn White and I exclaimed at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~( ' ▽ ' )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while after that, we had lunch at the Bergamot Express, which is the restaurant and cafe in the Hotel!

As we ordered our food and sat down, it seemed like the artist had some stuff to say. "Earl Grey, may we discuss topics at your room later today? There are some things I need to...confess."

Pop was interested. "Oh?" He asked, "Well, I'd love to chat with you, Butter Pretzel Cookie." He smiled. Aww!

After lots of chatting and laughing, our food was finally ready. "Order number 17?" The announcer asked. "Your food is ready." We got our grub and ate away! It was really good, as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate, Butter and Pop finally went to the room to "confess". As curious as ever, Pawn Black and I went quietly to the door to listen.

"Earl....I have a question. Quite an important one, too."

"Do tell, Butter Pretzel Cookie."

"Would you like to...y'know...be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Oh, my! What an announcement!"

"...Yeah. So, yes or no?"

"..."

"Don't give me that sightless stare! Tell me!"

"Yes."

"Yes what? To not literally blindly look at me!?"

"No, to be with you."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry....I mean, YES!"

"I'm glad we can be more together, dear."

"Ooh! Term of endearment! I'm glad too, Earlie."

"I KNEW IT!!" I yelled in happiness.

"Shhh!" Whispered Pawn Black. Seconds later, Butter Pretzel slammed open the door and glared at us. "We're you listening to us???" She angrily spoke.

"I...uh..."I was so scared. "Sorry!"

Butter Pretzel had a "eh, whatever" look after that. "Not like you should do that ever again, but Pop's got a girlfriend!"

"Hooray!" I shouted with Pawn Black.

~~~~~~~~~~(='∀`)人('∀`=)~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, we simply played a round of a board game, and Butter Pretzel left! Gee, after all that romantic suspense, I can't wait to see her again!

...maybe a little too much?

Literal kisses,
Pawn White Cookie