Day 2-Things about me! Yay!

Dear diary,

You know what? Before we get to tomorrow, maybe I should do an introduction before we start! You may be thinking, "But, Pawn White Cookie! This is the second entry already! You're too late for this! Well, diary, some of you just happen to be this way. Ha!

My name is Pawn White! I'm 8 years old. Me and my twin, Pawn Black, are super duper schmuper great at chess! We were both born on December 30. My Pop is a hotelier at this really fancy place called the Grandmaster Hotel. He actually adopted us in August 2020, and we live in his very own hotel with our very own room!

When he was 3, his vision got blurry, which made him sad. 😞 He later found out it would get more blurrier as he grew older. Fortunately, a superhero called glasses helped him see clearly! HOORAY!

Do you think THAT is bad? Think again, you putrid peasant! I got that from the Kandy Rope Kid show I mentioned yesterday. Anyways, Pop found out two years ago that he was gonna go legally blind! DUN DUN DUN!!

When he adopted us, he had glasses on, and we later realized that was the highest prescription possible and his vision was slightly blurry with them on. Skip to a few weeks ago, and the blindness time has come! He got a really cool cane and registered Crying Saucer as a seeing eye plate! Having a plate as a guide is still sure silly to me! Hey! Those all begin with S! My teacher, Spinach Cookie, says that phrases with multiple words beginning with the same letter is called an alliteration.

Apparently, what Pop has is called "legal blindness". Why is it legal? Does the government make you blind? Does the government let you be blind? DO YOU NEED A LICENSE TO BE BLIND???

Anyways, even if Pop can't really see, he still loves us very much and is one cool Cookie! :)

Now, let's get onto my twin-Pawn Black Cookie! Us two are always seen hand in hand. We're basically inseparable!

We were made outta bars of white and dark chocolate and, when finished and set on board, the first thing we did was play chess! I guess that's why people call us "chess prodigies."

They are FAR more serious and relaxed than me. We both talk in unison sometimes. I'm the energetic one, while they sternly speak. They're also a bit strategical. They think that THEY'RE the reason we win, not me. Cmon, Pawn Black! I help as much as you do!

Whenever we play chess (aka all the time), we seem to specialize in certain things: I set up the board. Pawn Black tells people to play. I like promoting Pawns into Queens ASAP, while my twin is more into Kings and Rook. You can often see us going up to people and saying things like, "Do you like chess?" "Please play chess with us."

We also gave our very own Pet named Nougat Knight! It's a rook that was once searching for its long list king. One day, it popped up near us during one of our fun chess rounds. The Pet apparently wanted us instead of the original king because of our talent in chess. A really awesome thing about the Nougat Knight is that it can change colors for us!

Honestly, that's practically all I can think about your favorite chess-playing Cookie that's not my twin as well! I hope you well quite intrigued, or really interested in Earlese, with this entry!

Hugs and kisses,
Pawn White Cookie