Day 4: You Just Got Arrested!

DISCLAIMER FROM AUTHOR: As this is an AU, Earl Grey and Roguefort are not canonically cousins. Other than that, enjoy reading and keep yourself happy and healthy!

Dear diary,

As most of you guys know, not all Cookies are the same. Some are really nice, and others are super bad...bad to the bone, I'd say that, but Cookies don't have bones!

Sometimes, Cookies can be bad enough to get arrested! They'll go to jail, where they spend time in a horrible, boring...

Oh, yeah. I don't need to explain arrest you you guys! You already know what it is! ...Hopefully!

Me and Pawn Black never had seen or heard about any friends or relatives getting arrested or anything, so what we experienced today was a first!

This noon, we were watching some TV until we heard a knock. Ready as ever, my twin and I started to move towards the door until Pop stopped us. He then made his way through to open the door, and opening it to see a Cookie!

He wore matching white baggy pants and a turban with a feather made from yogurt, as well as some kinda coat with cool purple patterns on it. That's Yogurt Cream Cookie, one of Pop's friends! I remember calling his outfit silly when I first saw him, so my dad had to tell me that people dress in different styles cuz they're from different places. Now that I think about it, how cool is that?!

There was another purple-haired Cookie behind Yogurt Cream. Their name is Lilac Cookie, and they're a bodyguard. A silly thing they do is stare at Yogurt Cream, who then understands something like they're saying another. Pawn Black and I wonder if they use telepathy. That'd be cool! They also don't talk, which is also funny!

"Earl! I just found some big news that you must see!" Yogurt Cream shouted to the blurry-visioned Cookie in his accent that Pop calls "Yogurcan". Author's note: Yogurcan resembles a Middle Eastern accent.

"Ah," Pop said with a cute little laugh. "You must've finally found a treasure, haven't you?" Yogurt Cream likes to collect treasures, and he's had no luck for a while. Poor guy!

"Oh, no," said Yogurt Cream. "Your cousin..." pause for the suspense! "...got arrested!

Everybody except Lilac gasped! Oh, my!

"Roguefort, I presume?" Pop guessed. Lilac nodded in the corner.

I remember a while ago when we first heard of Roguefort Cookie. He's a robber who likes to send fancy schmancy letters to people he'd steal from, then when they look for the item, BOOM! It's gone! I was kinda scared at first, but Pop comforted me and said his cousin wouldn't break in to the Hotel.

Back to present! Pawn Black was curious, and asked Pop to explain what happened and why Roguefort got arrested. The hotelier said that he apparently stole the artwork of Butter Pretzel Cookie, another one of his friends, but here's the weird part-it's not known if it definitely was him who took the painting! People say this because there was no letter, so people are suspecting other Cookies.

Who really took the painting? We'll find out later, but lots of people think it's Angel cookie cuz "they look sus". That's silly!

As the purple Cookies decided to leave after chatting with Pop, Pawn Black got more curious. Curiouser? I dunno. "What was it like growing up and having that as a cousin?" They asked our dad.

"Well, little one," Pop began speaking, "Roguefort always had some, well, malicious intent."

Even Pawn Black was confused. "What?" We both said.

"Ahem, I mean he was always a bad person." We finally understood. "He would like to annoy me when young, and gave me snarky looks as I grew older. If he hadn't been arrested, he'd possibly break in due to my failed vision, but worry not."

Good, cuz I don't wanna worry!

Hearing all that today makes me wonder. Why do people do bad things? Is there anything that makes them wanna do those? I'm not sure, but I hope I find out later!

Keep your precious items safe!
Pawn White Cookie

Ps, I think Butter Pretzel likes Pop. Teehee!