Chapter 16

Belle sat in her car at a house not far away from her apartment.

All of the windows were rolled down as she was waiting to be joined in the car.

"Belle!" Penny shouted as she ran out of the house.

Belle smiled at the girl after unlocking her car.

"Penny!" Belle exclaimed with a smile on her face while the other girl got into the car and put her seatbelt on.

"We are finally going thrifting!"

"Penny, it's been like a week since we said that we were going to go to dinner."

"A Week is too long!"

"Sorry! I was busy!"

"Busy with my brother and a toddler." Penny sassed while rolling her eyes.

"Why'd you choose my brother? He literally streams minecraft." Penny asked before looking at Belle.

"Penny... I stream minecraft too."

"Yeah! Once every year!" Penny slapped her hands on both of her legs while talking.

Belle laughed as she pulled into a parking lot and found a parking spot.

"I've never been to this thrift store." Penny spoke as they both got out of the car.

"It's the biggest one!"

They two girls walked into the store, Belle grabbed the cart as Penny followed her quickly.

"Hey, look a bi flag!" Penny pointed out before walking over to it.

Belle followed with a smile on her face at the excitement in the younger girl's voice.

"Are you bi?" Penny asked Belle who nodded with a smile on her face.

"Techno does give off bi wife energy. Makes sense."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!" Belle shouted as the younger girl put the flag in the cart.

"Nothing Belle!"

@BelleDaniels
/
Techno's sister just asked if I was bi and I said yes.
She then said and I quote! "Techno does give off bi wife energy."
?????????????????????????????????

@ranaltboo
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
SKYLARRRRR WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? AND WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING ME TOO????
|
|
@SkylarDreams
Replied to @BelleDaniels, @ranaltboo
/
No comment stay in the dark !!!!!!!!!

@WilburSoot
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
SHE UNDERSTANDS!

@Technothepig
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
Belle what does this mean?
|
|
@BelleDaniels
Replied to @Technothepig
/
I'm not sure

"Belle get this!" Penny shouted, snapping Belle out of her thoughts before holding up a short pink dress with flowers on it.

"I don't know..." Belle responded, holding it up to her body.

"Get it! Get it! Get it!"

Belle put the dress in the cart before making her way over to check out with the younger girl.

They put the bags in the back seat of Belle's car before starting to drive back to Quinn's house.

"Belle! How are you? Thank you for taking Penny out today!" Quinn exclaimed after Belle walked into the house behind Penny.