Chapter 11

It's been a couple days since the dinner, Belle had gone to work, ate then went to bed.

She had somewhat cut herself off from the real world after meeting Techn's family accidentally.

"Aunt Darla!" Belle said as she opened her apartment door.

"Belle, how are you dear?" Darla asked as she walked in with a couple bags and a car seat.

"James, can you bring in the other bag?" Darla called out to her husband.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good! Now where is my favorite cousin?" Belle called out as the two year old ran into the apartment.

"Bella!" He called out and Belle picked him up.

"Not my name but that's alright! We are getting somewhere." Belle responded as the boy grabbed her braid and started tickling his face with it.

"Hey Belle!" Her uncle said as he walked into the room.

"Hey Uncle Jimmy." Belle responded as she set the boy on her couch and got up to hug her uncle.

"How are you doing?" Belle smiled as they talked.

Belle was babysitting because they had a wedding two hours away so she offered to watch him for the weekend so they could have fun which they were very appreciative of.

"You be good Dominic." Darla said as she picked her song up and kissed his head.

"See ya later Dom!" Jimmy said, holding him and hugging him.

Once they left, Belle put his bags into her room knowing he wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room alone.

"Phone!" Dominic called out as he handed Belle her phone.

"Thank you!" Belle responded with a smile on her face.

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷Belle im bored Belle hang out with meBelle answer meanswer meI'll ask Ranboo embarrassing stories about you

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
Belle im bored
Belle hang out with me
Belle answer me
answer me
I'll ask Ranboo embarrassing stories about you

Beauty 😁🌸🖕🏼
STOP PLEASE DON'T

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
You ate crayons as a kid?!?!?!

Beauty 😁🌸🖕🏼
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
answer my call

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷answer my call