Chapter 9

"Why did we give Wilbur and Phil the keys to the car to go get pizza when they are literally from the uk?" Tommy screamed to the living room to the two other adults.

Techno and Belle were sitting in the living room as Tommy was still streaming.

"That's a good question." Belle spoke with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh no, Wilbur is driving too." Techno said as he looked at the girl sitting next to him.

He felt nervous because nobody was there, well except for tommy but he was streaming.

"Can I do your eyeliner?" Belle asked spontaneously as she started getting nervous herself.

"What is that?"

"Do you trust me to put something near your eye?" Belle asked as she stood up and started walking to her room.

"Not really but I have a feeling you're going to do it anyway!" Techno yelled as Belle started looking through her makeup bag.

She turned to see Tommy playing Minecraft on her account but logged into his discord.

"What are you doing to techno?" Tommy asked with a smile.

"I'm doing his eyeliner. Who are you talking to?" Belle asked as she grabbed the eye liner and walked over to the computer.

"Your brother and tubbo." Belle nodded before yelling hi to them, and leaving the room.

"I'm scared. Don't mess up my face please." Techno pleaded as Belle lagged and sat crisscrossed in front of him.

*With Wilbur and Philza*

"Did you take tommy's vlog gun and his camera?" Wilbur asked as Phil was recording.

"Yeah here." Phil handed him the vlog gun and filmed Wilbur as he ran the gun over with Belle's car.

"Get in Phil, Get in Phil, Get in Phil. We are late for the pizza." Wilbur said as he looked at the time.

Phil grabbed the broken vlog gun and put it in Belle's backseat so she would find it when she looked back there.

Wilbur started driving and Phil was scared but Wilbur was safe with driving.

They sang Dream the entire way there and back.

"Why does she live so far up?" Wilbur said as he clicked 17 and Philza filmed him.

Wilbur had the pizza in his hands and Philza was filming as they got out of the elevator.

They walked to her apartment and opened the door.

"IS-" Wilbur started before Phil smacked his head and flipped the camera.

"Stop moving!" Belle screamed, not noticing Phil and Wilbur standing in the doorway.

"I'm literally not moving!" Techno laughed back at the girl as she grabbed his face lightly.

"Can I do this to you?" He asked her as she finished.

"No cause then I will seriously marry you." Belle said seriously before noticing Wilbur and Phil.

"HEy Guys!"Belle screamed as her voice cracked.

Phil put the camera down as Wilbur felt his heart almost explode from happiness for the other adult.

"Thank god you guys are back! Me and the stream had to listen to them the entire time, and I'm starving."  Tommy screamed as he walked into the living room.