Chapter 14

"You know that's bad for you." Belle said as they walked into her apartment so she could shower and get changed before starting their day.

"I don't get how it could possibly be bad for you- Oh hi Tarot." Techno responded as he sat on the couch and watched the toddler run around.

"My brother is dating dream's daughter. Your quote on quote enemy."

"This is bad, how?"

Belle walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before walking out and looking for clothes.

"Say if we ever dated, and i took you to family things-"

"I would see dream" He finished with a serious tone.

"THERE WE GO! YOU UNDERSTAND!" Belle clapped as she picked the outfit she was going to wear and closed the door and got undressed.

"He's only 1 inch taller than me." Techno said as Belle broke out laughing.

"Techno, Dear. He may be only one inch taller than you but he also lives in Florida." Belle screamed from the bathroom.

Techno let out a huff as he didn't know what to respond to the girl.

Belle was in the shower for about 10 more minutes before getting out.

Normally she would take a longer shower but she wanted to go eat.

She put her and Techno's clothes into a hamper to be washed before walking out freshly changed.

"Kitty." Dominic said as Belle laughed and put on her shoes.

"RIP THAT PU-"

"Belle!" Techno screamed at her as she laughed.

"How many pairs of shoes do you own?"

"I don't know, probably like 30?"

They made their way down back to Techno's car but were stopped when the lady at the front desk started talking.

"Belle! I didn't know you were married?" She exclaimed as she looked at the ring on Belle's finger and her hand intertwined with Techno's as he held the toddler.

"You learn new things everyday!" Techno responded with a laugh and smile as Belle waved and they walked out and to his car.

"You're a literal dickhead!" Belle screamed after she got into the car.

"Twitter, here I come!" He clapped his hands together as he took her phone from the door and opened it.

Belle rolled her eyes and looked out of the window because she didn't want to see what he was tweeting.

@BelleDaniels
/
If I had a penny every time techno and I were called a married couple, I'd have two pennies. Which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice.

@Ranboosaysstuff
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
Ha Ha Ha Funny tiktok

@tommyaltinnit
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
Has this actually happened?
|
|
@BelleDaniels
Replied to @tommyaltinnit
/
yes

@Ph1LzA
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
That's already more than me and kristin....
|
|
@WilburSoot
Replied to @BelleDaniels, @Ph1LzA
/
Are you serious?
|
|
@Ph1LzA
Replied to @BelleDaniels, @WilburSoot
/
no

Techno laughed at the replies to the tweet as they sat in a diner.

"Dominic, you need to sit." Belle stated as he nodded his head.