Chapter 9

There's no need to be concerned in this chapter. Kuvira isn't going to ruin their relationship and she doesn't want in on the action. She has more devious plans than that... And she's not an Equalist. Just sit back and enjoy the chapter :)

HEY! Also check out my side chapter/story Dangerous: Ruin Me that goes between chapters 7 and 8. I made a few changes for the sake of making it interesting ;)

...

~Korra~

"A sleepover?" I asked.

Asami nodded. "Yeah, she wants to do it tonight. Like around six." She passed the basketball to me, bouncing it on the ground.

"Why?" I said. She shrugged.

"I guess she's trying to make sure you're good for me." Asami said. "She always feels the need to judge my love interests." She pursed her lips. "Though, she wouldn't be able to have much say in the matter anyway."

"I still can't believe you're okay with...me." I said, lowering my voice and throwing her the ball.

"It's not the strangest thing in the world." she said, catching the ball easily between her hands. "And, come on. How many girls are lucky enough to date the Avatar who's also a wolf?"

"I'd say not very many." I replied with a smirk.

"She, um, also asked me what happened yesterday." Asami said, turning a light shade of pink. "By which I mean how we came to be."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I tried to play it off, but she wasn't falling for it." Asami said.

"What do you mean?" I said, thoroughly confused.

"She asked me if we, y'know, did it." Asami said.

"Oh." I said, feeling myself blush.

She nodded. "Yeah. I had to tell her, otherwise she would have talked loud enough for the entire class to hear." Her eyes casted to the floor shyly. "She also asked how good you were."

"Really?" I said, mocking an overconfident guy. I puffed out my chest and squared my shoulders, a cocky grin gracing my lips. "What did you say?"

She laughed at my change of posture. "I may have accidentally and indirectly told her you 'were an animal.'" she said.

"Are you serious?" I said, laughing with her.

"She said it and I accidentally confirmed it." Asami said.

"At least you're not wrong." I said, winking at her.

"That's true." she replied, grinning.

~time skip~

Asami told me that she would come get me to go to the sleepover later that night if I could convince Tenzin to let me go. I said that was fine and we'd meet at the docks around five-thirty, which would give me two hours to get ready. She pulled up at the edge of the city.