Part 4- Even You Wouldn't Fan Yourself

Okay, I know I said I was done but I wanted to add more! (Note: not all of this is true) PS Please suggest ideas! Would help a lot! Sorry the parts are short, but I will try to write many.

~SS

---

 Part 4- Even You Wouldn't Fan Yourself

You get the most devious thought. What if you make different accounts, to vote for yourself? Good idea? Uh probably not, but you disregard that small fact. Tempting? Totally. Step one: make new e-mail accounts (fake names, fake addresses, and fake everything else). Step two: make new accounts on the site (cookiesrlife456, kittykatz5921, RavenSmith etc.). More fans, more votes, more happiness. You choose to give the votes and fans to your newly formed account (that still features terribly written stories), messing with your friend's might not be the best idea... 

Because you have so many votes now, people are starting to read you story. You smile for the first time since you started this whole writing thing.

Oh how comments will be the end of you. "How can this get so many votes?" and "What is this crap?" is what they generally say. The best comment is "Stop insulting this girl! ... HOW DID SHE GET SO MANY FANS?!"

Well. That didn't go as planned. Whoops. 

You should have seen it coming in all honestly. Gosh.