Part 7- How to Copy and Paste

Okay, I know I said some things in this story were some what like what has happened to me. Well I never ever did what I wrote about below (you'll see).

~SS

******************************************************************************************************************

Part 7- How to Copy and Paste

Apparently, the new uprising story plots are about teachers and students in relationships. What you would probably choose to write about? Not really. You decide to write about it anyways. At least it won't be as mind wrenchingly boring as vampires.

But as you start to write, you realize that this is gonna be your crappiest work yet. So what do you do? Type in 'teacher/student' to the search box. Quite a few titles come up. You see one that only has thirteen reads. Quickly skimming it over it sounds pretty good. You highlight over the text and press Ctrl and C at the same time. Switching over to your page you press Ctrl and V. At least you can copy and paste.

Technicality, the story was not under any real copyright means... You don't really know much about that area of legal things (or any legal areas for that matter), but no one would ever notice. Right? And of course you just jinxed the whole thing.

You know those 'famous over night' things? Well you just found out the story that you plagiarized was one of those. At first you had some comments praising 'your' story, until people started realizing the connection. You knew you should have changed the title... incredibly stupid mistake. 

The new comments coming in say some pretty nasty things (mostly threats). The nicest one says 'K so u know how 2 copy and paste. Do u want 2 show us u can write?!' Apparently, by the looks of the comments, your new nickname is 'the plagiarist'. The worse part is when the person you plagiarized gives you the most cussed filled message you've ever received. You think of reporting the message but hen you think about how that would draw unwanted attention to your acount, not good. A four-lettered word comes to mind.

The only thing really to do is delete the account. Besides, who would want to read something by 'the plagiarist?'