Disclaimer

Dear Readers,

This book is NOT about hating religion. I could care less if youbelieve in Evolution or God... or Gods... or Statues – it doesn't matter – unlessyou're sacrificing people.
Then stop... please?

So, keep that in mind when you read. There's arguing about religion in this book and it's not intended to offend anyone. In this specific story, the characters believe in a certain religion and it's a big deal to them.

It's not about trying to prove that God is fake.
It's not about trying to prove that God is real.

Keep the comments respectful.
I don't care if you're Atheist, Christian, Baptist, Hindu, Muslim (*insert more religions here*). If you have opinions and perspectives, make sure to be respectful when typing them.

Cool?
Cool.

Dear Family and Friends,

These characters are made up. It's fiction. A manifestation of my imagination if you will. I did not try to make a character that is exactly like you. 
Because then, I would be so guilty when I'm writing that this character would be put on a 2-inch pedestal inside a house made from adamantium and padded with several layers of bubble wrap.
The good kind.

No harm would come to this reflection of you cause I don't want to deal with real world problems. 

Cool?
Cool.