Chapter 9: Kill

"Liam? Liam get back up!" I scream after dodging the bullet that went through the roof. The psycho is about to pull the trigger again and my eyes widen when he aims it at Liam's head! "Hurry Liam, please come on!"

He proceeds to reach for Kevin's arm that soon grasps with his and he starts to pull while the other man does the same thing. My anxiety grows watching this, Kevin tries climbing with his free hand while Liam tries pulling. I have to do something! I turn around trying to find something anything. Old pieces of balisters are on the ground, I run towards them and take as many as I can and start tossing them at the killer's head.

"Leave him alone-"

Bam-click!

"Aaaaagh!"

"Shit!"

"Kevin! No!" The bullets goes through his back but he continues to try supporting his way up in agony. He can do it.

"Come on Kevin!"

"We have to do something!" Sam yells.

We dodn't know what else to do! There is nothing.

"Aaaaagh!" Kevin cries out trying his best to climb the ladder with Liam's help. I look at the guy with the gun and he's about to fire at him once again. If he gets shot he won't make it.

No! What should I do?

I turn around once again for anything.

"Aaaagh!" Buff! My head agile around to see that Sam lands on the guy with the gun, collapsing on top of him. "Leave him alone you sick fucks!" She bellows furiously.

She quickly gets from the ground then kicks her foot into his head knocking him back to the ground with his eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Liam pulls Kevin up the ladder, the guy is distract by Sam's rage to try and stop them.

Sam turns around and looks at the other man and is about to jump him when OH SHIT!

"Sam!"

Bam-click two bullets goes through her head, piercing through and striking her to the ground. "NO!"

"Aaaaagh, Sam no!"

"Shit," Liam and Kevin reach the top and helps Kevin to the others as they help him up. Liam turns to look at me sweat pouring from his pale white face, his arms trembling with fear while he pants effortlessly.

"C-come on we havy to go n-now!" I shake my head and look back down the ladder.

"Sam!" Tears start burgeoning in my eyes then soon start to drench. Sam! No! "Sh-she's g-gone, no!" I shake my head.

"Babe we have to go now!" Liam shouts and I am too busy looking at Sam's body on the ground a pool of blood at her head. I didn't realize that the psychos are on their way up the ladder. "Fuck!" Liam grabs my arm then starts hauling me away as fast as he can down another passage leading somewhere, and it's then I realize that the others already start running with Kevin leaving trails of blood a long time ago. Lights are gleaming through some of the little holes as we go in speed catching up with the rest.

We must be upstairs the manor, we have to exit somewhere up here, but the thing is, how am I going to get the remote? Fuck me!

"Guys this place goes on and on!" Riley yells as I detour a corner, we are running around the house so we didn't sure where we are and where we will end up. I don't understand how they did this.

All of this.

Bang!

They are getting closer.

Everyone before me stops and I confusingly walk up to them to ask why when they are psychos behind us when I see that Kevin is leaning on the board wall in agony, his face drained and lips and hands quivering.

"We need to get him bandaged up before he dies," I tell them tear rushing from my eyes. This is fucking crazy! All of this. What are we going to do?

"Guys..." I look over at Jamal and he's looking down at Kevin's stomach while he slumps over clutching his stomach that has blood rushing and dripping down his hand. Oh shit!

I look over at Kevin knowing there is nothing I can do. He's not going to make it if we don't get out of the house in time and that we don't have. He groans out a cry and presses his back against the wall tears flowing down his face. My heart aches to watch him like this while I can't do anything. I am about to walk over to him when the wall he's leaning on tore open and he falls on his back with a loud tug and cry.

I rush over to him with the others and help him from the ground and helping him stand a bit straight while his whole body trembles.

"Kevin are you okay?" I dodn't know what else to ask. He looks at me and opens his mouth and blood starts to drool from it making me gasp. "Oh my God, Kevin!"

"Um, guys where are we?"