Chapter 11: Argument

I agile my head to Liam pulling my hand from his with rage and fear, "Why did you do that Liam!" I shout at him.

He confusingly looks at me while he continues pulling me. "I just saved your life, thank you!"

My face is inflamed with rage, "No-!"

"No?" He scrunches his eyebrows. "What's wrong with you? I just pulled you out from two freaking psychos that almost killed us and YOU are telling me I shouldn't have saved you?"

"No, because you pulled me away from getting the remote to actually get out of here Liam!" His face turns stunned when I said that.

"You saw the remote?" Skylar asks, turning to look at me.

"Yes, it was hanging from his pocket, and thanks to you," I turn to look at Liam puffing with rage. "I didn't get a chance to get it, I am going back," I turn around and proceed to go when Liam pulls me back.

"No fucking way. It's too risky we might have another chance to get it-"

"No, not if we keep running from them. I am going, Liam!"

"I said fucking no Julia, I am not letting you go-"

"We don't have a choice, someone has to go get it to get out!"

"And that person won't be you," he retorts. At this time we all are standing in the center of the wall staring at each other.

"Liam..."

"I am not losing you, not again, and this time it will be permanent," I couldn't utter a word when he said that, he lost me once and is afraid to lose me twice this time maybe forever.

He's talking about the time we broke up and it was hell until we got back together. It wasn't a typical breakup. I was broken then.

"You're not going to lose me, Liam," I reassure him, soothing down.

"I won't if you don't turn back-"

"Guys we don't have time for this right now, we have to go," Riley tells us and we ignore him even though he's right.

"Fine, I won't go but if they come close to me or tries attacking me I will go after it," I tell him.

"Fine, as long as I am with you-" Bang! "Shit, we got to move-!" Bang bang bang. "Run!" They are chasing after us.

We all start running the way we came in at first in horror. My heart is tumbling over its beat and my stomach becomes tense.

Bam-click-bam!

"Aaaaagh!"

The bullets were so close to piecing through one of us. We were so lucky that it didn't. We turn the corner and are bolting Liam's hand grasp with mine.

We finally reached the ladder and Riley starts waving us over while he watches as we climb down. I try my best not to look at Sam's bloody corpse as the tears start to shed. I am both agitated and sorry.

Liam lifts me down after he came from the ladder. "Guys hurry!" I yell at Skylar, Jamal, and Riley, who just start his way on the ladder and stop. "What are you doing!"

"I can't fucking do this anymore!"

I frown my eyebrows at him, "Come on Riley we can talk about it down here-"

"No, fucking no!" Tears are not rushing from his eyes and goosebumps spread all over me thinking about all that has happened and how he's feeling while I wipe my tears. "We lost too many of our friends, I want to fight," I gasp, covering my hand over my mouth wondering if I heard right. Riley can't go back and fight especially with a wounded shoulder and a shotgun and a machete, which the psychos have.

"Riley, you don't have a chance with them come on!" Liam yells after him. At that time Jamal and Skylar are already down only Riley was left and he's being absurd right now and just like I was thirty minutes ago.

"Yes-" he cut himself off looking ahead, which we couldn't see. "Guys get out of here while you can!"

Fuck no, I am not leaving him. I am not letting another one of us die. I can't, "Riley please," he vanishes out of sight and my eyes swell in terror. "Riley!" No! "Get back here this instant-!"

"Aaaaaagh, you mother fuckers!!!!"

Riley no!