Chapter 18: The last kill

"Liam!" I yell, he needs to get back to his feet so we both can run. If he stays on top of me we both will die.

Get murdered!

"Aaaaaagh!" He shrieks and I try turning my head, only to see that the psychos are pressing onto the dagger into Liam's shoulder.

My eyes widen as I try pulling myself from underneath him.

A very loud and frightening thunder rumbles hitting the lights inside the house out, making it dark only the moonlight gleaming through the windows are the only light inside.

I feel Liam's body moving at a fast thrust and I turn my head around seeing him launching his foot at the psychos, surprisingly hitting one of them.

Nonetheless, I still try to pull myself from underneath his pressuring body..

"Aaaagh!" He cries out but keeps thrusting his foot back at the man that I hear grunt in pain and something drops to the floor next to me.

My eyes widen when I see what it is, and I try reaching for the it.

The key out of here.

The remote.

It is a bit further for my reach.

I start hearing stabbing sounds and wet liquid sputtering all over me, so I turn my head around and see that the psychos are stabbing Liam in his back.

"Aaaaaagh, help!" He wails out a cry.

"Leave him alone!" I snap angrily with tears rushing from my eyes. "Leave him alone!"

It is no use they won't stop.

I once again try reaching for the remote, pulling myself towards it pulling Liam with me.

My fingers finally grasp it and I pull it closer into my hand.

I try once again pulling from underneath Liam, when suddenly he's being dragged from on top of me while he tries catching holds of me, grabbing anything he can reach.

His hand grasp my arm but soon starts to slip away. "Help me!" He bellows in anguish weakly.

His hand finally leaves holding mine, and he got pulled away from me wailing.

I am about to stand onto my feet when unexpectedly his hand grabs onto one of my foot, holding onto it tightly and begin dragging me down while he tries pulling him self from them screaming.

I try getting from his grip but he's holding onto it way too tight. I carry one of my feet back then thrust it forward, slamming it in his head and he cries out not letting lose so I did it again and continue booting him.

I did it one last time so harsh his hold on me releases, and I spring to my feet and quickly press the button on the remote, the door making a sound before it cracks open.

I dash outside as soon as the door opens, running from the porch and down from the steps watching as the rain tranquilizes into little droplets and the lightening flashing.

My mouth takes over into a huge smirk before I turn back to the house, seeing Jeff, and the two men behind him with blood spattered all over them, walking out smiling viciously.

I need an oscar after this. I can't believe I pulled all the pretended fears inside the manor.

Flashback

Jeff and I walk towards the dark alley, where our two hired men stand awaiting us. One with a lit cigar inside his mouth and the other one with his arms crossed over his chest.

They were two unemployed and unstable men needing some money, therefore they will do anything.

"Did anyone followed you?" Jeff asks standing before them and they shake their heads.

"No, we should be asking you the same?" One of them answers.

"I wouldn't be asking you that if I knew someone was following me," Jeff rolls his eyes. "Here is the remote to the manor. The windows are secured and the walls are built all over inside with unnoticeable openings in each rooms," he hands them a small phone with parts of the house in the display. "Cameras are everywhere so it will be easier for you to do your job." The men nod understandably, "Here, this is half of the cash, you will get the rest after you finish the job."

"And make sure that they're all dead," I warn them. "Nobody makes it out alive except for us."

"Last but not least, we may or may not be getting unexpected company from some other friends so keep an eye out. See you men, in two days and keep your distance until it's your time." He turns to look at me with his hand out. "Let's go, baby."

End.

"It was supposed to be a fun week away at this luxury manor, but turns out to be a death trap for me and my friends. There was someone between the walls that knew the building very well and they wanted us all dead because I wanted them all dead, and my acting skills played it off!"

The end.