WHAT THE FUCK🤬

Last time on My Boyfriend is a vampire. Jiggy and Kairi decided to have a water day and mess with their friends. It was a fun wet day. They came back inside and showered and came down to see a small child sitting on a couch. Turns out it was Lizzy, who went missing and Mike's niece (not really). He cleaned her up and she introduced her self to everybody and went to sleep for the rest of the night.

............................................................................................................_...............

Mike's Pov:

I woke up to screaming from Lizzy's room and I quickly dashed to her room to see two masked  figures trying to take her. "Put her the fuck down before I kill y'all asses." I said walking towards them. "Stop we have gun, we will shoot you." They said fumbling with the gun. "Do it bitch" I said. They try shooting at me but kept missing, I got up to them and smacked the gun outta their hands and socked them. Everybody else piled in except Kai, he can't walk. "You two better unmask ya self before I pull this fucking trigger." I said. "Okay, Jesus.."  one of them said. 

They slowly unveiled there self like a god damn horror movie. "Bitch, ya ain't a killer so stop." Kai said. The flipped him off and took of the mask. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" I screamed. "Surprise." My mother said. I quickly dragged back Liz and I was pissed. "What the fuck are you doing here and why do you need me?" I asked. "Can't we not see our son?" My mother said faked shocked. "That you raped and abuse sold and called me fucking slurs!!! Then leave me. Alone" I said with tears in my eyes. "You lucky you aren't dead." My father said "I wish I was dead the day you fucking raped me and you didn't do shit bout it, ya fucking recorded me laughing and saying I should've been aborted."  "You should've." My sperm donor said. "Listen, I ain't the one that bust a nut in a women at 18." I said. He then smacked me but I didn't move, I just stood there.  "Notice how I didn't move. You brought me great pain and one thing I'll never forget is you saying, keep the temple tight, and don't let no one touch you. That was after you raped me. But you know what fuck your rules." Then my ugly egg donor said, "you still have to live with us." "No, I don't, I'm 18. Today I turn 19. I live with my boyfriend and friends. Now fuck off." I said. "Prove it. Prove your dating someone. Ugly mistake." My retard of a father said. "Bet." Kobe said. He came up to me and kissed me very aggressively. "Evidence brought bitch, Fucking leave." I said holding on to Liz. "Come on, let's leave. Stupid ass hoe." My sperm donor said. I pushed them out the window, and luckily it was trash day cause they fell right in the trash truck, and got compressed. "Liz, are you okay?" I asked. "Yea. They said if they failed  some dude named Bobby was gonna kill them." I stopped and froze I looked at Cohen and scanned his body language. His eyes turned grey and tears formed in them.  "c-c-can go back to my room?" Cohen asked. I let him and he left followed by Jiggy. 

Bobby is going to rue the day he touched Cohen. Just he wait.

Cohen's Pov:

I'm now scared the same thing that happen to me is going to happen to Liz and I don't want that. As I'm walking back I walked into the bathroom and locked it and burst into tears. "I swear on  my little brothers grave, if Bobby touches or kill anyone I love. He 's going to rue the fucking day I met him." I whispered. I walked back into my room where jiggy was and I got ontop of chest wanting to cuddle. "You Okay bbg." He asked. "Yea, I'll make it." I said. Then I here glass breaking and two thuds.  We got up and ran to the room and saw everybody except Mike and Vallyk. "What the fuck happen." I asked calmly. "They touched my baby face, they touch my brace face. I'm going to kill them." Derek said with red eyes. " bro, calm down we need to figure out a plan and who took them. "BOBBY AND TRENT." Liz yelled from under the bed. "It's my fault, they were after me but mike protected me but got knocked out, Vallyk was checking on Mike and me but he got took too, I'm sorry Kobe and Derek." Liz said crying. "Hey, Hey, it's okay. Don't you worry, we are going to get them back, you understand." Derek said. "HELL FUCKING YEA BITCH!!!!"Liz yelled. I couldn't help but bust out laughing cause she sounded like a grown ass man. "Child, do you understand." Derek said laughing. "Yes."  Liz said giggling. They nodded their heads and went to the living room. I hope there okay.

Author's Pov:

Mike woke up chained to a bed in lingerie. "What the actual fuxk is this?" Mike said harshly pulling  his chains. "I see you woke up." Bobby said turning the corner. "Nigga, what type of 365 days bullshit is this?" Mike said. "Ohh, I see you being feisty." Bobby said slowly walking up to him. "Now your wondering what was I going to do with little Elizabeth. This, you just taking her place." He said showing a smaller outfit. "YOU FUCKING PEDO, SHE IS FUCKING 13." Mike yelled of anger. "If she had her period then it's fine." He said smirking. "No, it's not, it's fucking not. Your being a complete pedo, nasty ass, where the fuck is Vallyk." Mike said getting pissed at the second. "With my friend, Trent." He smirked off walking.

Vallyk was still in his clothes tied to a chair  shaking it back and fourth. "Why it had to be metal." Vallyk whispered. "What was that?" Trent said coming from the shadows. "What do you want from me?" Vallyk said. "Just love."  He said creasing the curly heads chin. "You ain't getting shit bitch." Vallyk said snatching his face away from him. "So, aggressive." The talk one said walking around the chair. "Bitch, this isn't musical chairs." Vallyk said. He then but his hand around his neck tightly. "Well, it's not musical yet but it will soon." He said pushing his head back. "Fuck you." Vallyk said. "When?" Trent said. Vallyk rolled his eyes and Trent smirks walking away.

To be continued 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😐😏😏🤔😐😐🤔😐🥰

Eli's Court: hello beautiful people, happy pride month. Sorry for not updating but it's here. So enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment.

Peace out  ✌🏿