Rescue Time

*recap

It was just a normal game of truth or Dare, till Bobby and Trent broke in. Bobby attacked Mike but Kobe left him off the hook. Huge mistake. Bobby stabbed Jiggy which made him fall and drop Cohen and they dragged Cohen away where he is getting sexually tortured by his bobby's gf.

*end of recap

get ready for some weird shit ladies and gentlemen

________________________________________________________________________________

Jiggy's Pov:

I'm still scared for Cohen so we quickly came up a plan. " Okay so Cohen in the main room. and knowing Bobby, he'll probably sitting in waiting room waiting for us. Plus he's a very alerted person." Kobe said. " We have to sneak in through the vents and we need a distraction." Derek said. " I'll be the distraction because they were originally coming for me." Mike said. " Mamas, are you sure?" Kobe asked concerned. " Yep."  Mike said. We then had a plan and waited till midnight. I then got a mind message from Cohen, " Bubba, I'm trying and I can't" Cohen said. " bbg, don't you worry. We will get you back" I said. " Please, oh shit she's coming" and left. "He can't do it for much longer. I said. Please midnight come quicker.

Cohen's Pov:

I've been here for two days and I hate it. I haven't broke yet, and she is not taking that at all. She walked in the room and just got on top of me. " Hmm, I haven't broke yet and I tried everything." she said. I then looked down and saw her pussy turned to a dick. (T/n told yall. weird shit happening) " WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!" I screamed. " Calm down cutie, it's not gonna hurt." she said. " I-I-I-I don't wanna do this. Just let me leave." I plead. " Sorry, can't and won't." She then in slow/fast pace enter into me. " Ahhhh, STOP." I screamed. She just ignore me and went fast hitting my g-spot. " Fuck, Stop it BITCH.: I yelled. She then pinned me down on the bed and in a  stern tone said, " You are feisty one aren't ya. Maybe stop and submit to me and you could be on our merry way."  " Never, I already love someone else. I'm not gonna submit to you or anyone." She obvi didn't take that didn't well cause she went faster and rougher hitting my g-spot. " AHHHH, FUCKING STOP, AHHHHHHH OUCH!!!!!" I screamed. This motherfucker was trying to make me bleed. " ahhh FINE, FUCK, " I faked submit to her. " Finally, she pulled out and started kissing me. I quickly send Jiggy a mind message to him him about the whole situation and that if he walks in don't be mad. She went down to my neck and found my sweet spot, " Fuckkk." I moaned. " Your so cute." then she kissed me and I kinda did kinda didn't kiss back but as long she don't make bleed down there then i'm fine. 

Mike's Pov:

 It was finally midnight and we went over the plan. We walked because it wasn't that far and to keep it low-key. I walked in and saw you guessed it Bobby, " Surprise motherfucker!" I said. He obviously wasn't paying attention because this nigga jumped up out his seat and fell. " You okay?" I asked. He mugged me and dragged me to random chair and stood right between my legs. " Your a brave cookie aren't ya." I chose to be submissive cause again DISTRACTION. " umm,yes"  " Your not having the same energy before I have you here." he said in sinister tone. He then thrown me over the I guess the desk thingy and I lost it. " BITCH!" I got up and I was peeved the fuck off. " How come your eyes are changing color?" he asked. " I don't know, and I don't give a fuck." I said ready to thrown hands with this bitch, " You ready to tango?" he said. " ehh, not a great dancer but fuck it." I said.  He ran towards me and ready to throw a punch but I move only a inch before he hit me and smashed into the wall and he hit the corner of the bed and was knocked out. I saw Cohen handcuffed to the board pulling against the restraints. GET AWAY FROM HIM BEFO I BET YA ASS BITCH" I yelled walking closer. " Awwww, more people came to join." the bitch said. " Hell no I don't wanna join I wanna grab him and leave and never come back." I said. " He's mine, and I don't give up whats mine without a fight." she said. " Bitch I don't give a fuck. If I have fight a GROWN women just to get my friend back, Then Imma do it." I said. "Sweetie watch this." She said talking to Cohen and started running towards me. I balled up my fists and swung left which caught her off guard and made her fly left and smashed into wall where Trent was sleeping. He woke up confused and asked," What the fuck is going on?" "Umm you friends took my friend and now they both knocked out and we just finna leave." I said uncuffing Cohen and helping him out. "I-I-I don't know what to do." Trent said. " You can just stay there and not come looking for us. They not dead, but knocked out for like maybe 2 hours." I said carrying Cohen on my back. "ummm, bye" he said. I just waved and ran out the building waiting for them to come out. 

Jiggy's Pov: 

We decided it was best to stay on the roof because we saw Mike pissed as fuck. We saw Mike ran out the building and I jumped down startling MIke and Cohen woke up. "BUBBBA" he yelled. I ran towards him and picked him up and hugged him. " I'm never letting you out of my sight again." I said.  I was now full crying cause I missed him and I wish he didn't go through that. "When we get home can we cuddle?" he asked. " Yep, but you gotta shower first " I said laughing. "I know. I'm now traumatized for life cause of this." He said. " I know, Lets get going before they wake up. We started walking and Cohen fell right asleep and I was happy I have my sweet heart back. I'm never letting him outta my sight again.

Author's Pov:

They got back home and Cohen went to use the bathroom with Jiggy outside the door. (T/n: This nigga serious) Cohen got his clothes and again Jiggy was everywhere. When Cohen had to shower, Jiggy was outside of the shower sitting on counter. When Cohen came out Jiggy respectful turned around. Then they cuddled. " Do you have to follow everywhere I go?" Cohen asked. " Yep, I'm losing you to them EVER again. Jiggy said. " I understand. But was that woman's name?" Cohen asked. " Monique, she's the freakiest person here." Jiggy said. " and obviously matched Bobby's vibe. "  Cohen said. " Yep, if you somehow match his vibe." Jiggy said. " And weird thing was. HER PUSSY TURNED TO FUCKING DICK" Cohen said shocking. " Okay I have never heard of that shit but holy shit." Jiggy said. " yep, I am never the same." Cohen said while nodding his head. 

They went to sleep cuddling. Jiggy was happy he has his bbg girl again.

THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER.

Eli's Court: Hello Beautiful people, I hope you like the chapter cause earlier I was having technology difficulties because the tab wouldn't fucking load. 

Bye byee