Truth or Dare

T/N: They will not be any Smut in this I promise.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mike's Pov: 

  I woke up to pans and pots clashing and falling. Kobe suddenly woke up and his eyes were orange. Oh shit. I went downstairs to see all the pots and pans all over the ground. " How the fuck did you do this mann." I asked Derek. " Ummmmm, there is no excuse." he said. " Dumbass, and what are you doing up at 4:58... IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING?!?!" I yelled. " I wanted ramen." he said. " Nigga, go get something else cause if I wake up in flames, Imma kill you." I said annoyed. I walked back upstairs to see Kobe still up but his eyes turned red. " I'm out." I said towards the door. " mmmm, nah, why don't you stay here." he said slamming the door. Oh shit, I didn't even do anything and this nigga startin with me at 5:00 in the morning. I just walked to the chair and just sat there thinking in my deep thoughts. and dozed off.

Kobe's Pov:

GOD DAMN IT DEREK!! WHy does he has to  be fucking loud, its 5 o'clock in the god damn morning. I hear Mike walk back into the room and I'm mad as fuck right now. Not at him but the fact its to early in the morning. He saw me and tried to leave but I didn't wanted to be alone. He walked to the chair and sat there probably in his deep thoughts again. A few mins later I hear soft snores coming from the chair, I turned around and I see Mike sleeping. I laughed a little and picked him and brought him over to the bed and I went back to sleep. 

Author's Pov:

It was now 11:30am and everybody is up goofing off. COhen then asked, " Who the fuck was trying to cook something at 5:00 in the fucking morning?" " Derek dumbass" Mike answered annoyed. " Oh yea, and fuck you for cuffing me while I was in THE FUCKING RED ROOM" he yelled. " You should've never smacked me." Derek said. " Well you shouldn't have said his full government name." Kobe and Kairi said. " Oh, and Cohen can you still walk?" Mattia asked. Cohen got up and only made it to 1/4 of the room, and the living room is huge so he made little progress. " OUCHH, God damn it." Jiggy got up and picked him up and brought him back to the couch. " Jerks." Cohen said while everybody was laughing. Vallyk then asked," Who wanna play truth or dare?" "Sure" they all said.

The first person to go was Vallyk. " Kai, truth or dare?" " Dare" Kai said. " I dare you to stand outside and scream I fucked your man last night." Vallyk said. " Bet" Kai went outside and screamed," I FUCKED YA MAN LAST NIGHT BITCH!!!" Kai went back inside and smiled. "My turn, Mike truth or dare." Kai asked. " Dare." Mike said kinda scared. " I dare you to splash Kobe with water." Kai said smirking." You really want me to be disable for 2 months don't you? fine" Mike unwilling got up got glass of water and walked up to Kobe who distracted and splashed with water and ran. Kobe was unphased. " Now why would you do that?" Kobe asked calmly."I was dared to.." Mike said scared for his life. " Alright,but do that shit again." Kobe said with a stern tone. " Yes bubba." Mike said in a submassive tone. " aha, so you are a sub." said Kai. " Yes, and your not?" Mike said. "Yes." Kai said. " Okay, now leave me alone, Cohen truth or Dare." Mike asked. "Truth, and yea Imma pussy, I can't walk for shit." Cohen said with an attitude. " Fine, Is it true you you ate all the doughnuts form the pantry on May 20th 2018 at 3:04am" Mike asked. " Why so detailed.... oh and yes, I was on my period." Cohen said.  " I knew it!" Mike said. " Bubba truth or Dare?" Cohen asked tiredly.  " Truth, Jiggy said. " Is it true, that you kicked Mattia in the shin because he pranked you and you broke your foot?" Cohen asked. " Yes, yes it is dear child." Jiggy said playing with his hair. " Vallyk, Truth or Dare?" Jiggy said with a funny tone. " Dare." Vallyk said. " I dare you Kick Derek in the face  and say fuck you bubba and kiss my ass." Jiggy said laughing. " NOOOOO, I'm not doing that." Vallyk said. " Why do I have to get punched, smacked or kicked?" Derek whined. " Fine, I was playing. I dare you spray yourself with the hose outside." Jiggy said. Vallyk shrugged his shoulders cause he done it before. he got up and went outside grabbed the hose and put on ~flat~ (if you know what I mean on the hose) and sprayed him self. He came back in drenched and everybody took a picture. " Thanks. Oh and Mattia truth or dare."  vallyk said. " Dare."  Mattia said. " I dare you to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon." Vallyk went up stairs to dry off and change his clothes. While Mattia got the cinnamon and a Table spoon and put in his mouth and swallowed it. " JESUS CHRIST, Thats drier than Kai's Pussy." he joked. " Bitch, and Your dick is a shrimp." Kai said mad. " Babe, I was joking." Mattia said hurt. Me too." Kai said.  " Derek truth or dare?" Mattia said. " Truth." Derek said. " Is it true you find Vallyk cute?" Mattia asked. " Nope, I don't find him cute. I find him adorable." Derek said. " Really?" Vallyk said coming downstairs. " Of course mamas, You are my babyface for life." Derek said hugging him. " Thanks bubba." Vallyk said blushing and giggling.  " awww, You made my bestie blushh. Don't break his heart before I break you." Kai said in a cute tone. " Take it serious man. " Mike said. " I'm doin that right now." Derek said scared as fuck. " Kobe truth or dare?" Derek asked.  " Dare." Kobe said. " I dare you to give Mike a hickey." Derek said smirking at Mike who was completely deep in thoughts. " Bet." Kobe said. Kobe snuck up on Mike and started sucking Mike's neck and gave him a big dark red hickey and Mike was confused till he got up to get some water and walked pass the mirror. " what the fuck?" Mike saw the big hickey on his neck and turned to Kobe who was smirking.  " Derek dared you to do huh." Mike said rolling his eyes. " yep, and roll them again you gonna have a reason to roll your eyes for. Kobe said. " Ummm Game over, Byeee." Mike said running upstairs.