Water pranks💧💦

Cohen can walk, it's been 2 months after the blowout 

Author's Pov:

Everybody was sleeping in the house care free. Well not everyone was sleep. Downstairs in the basement was Kai filling up buckets, water guns, cups, anything that can hold water in. He had help with Jiggy but had to pay him. "Your not gonna be able to walk." Jiggy said. "Shit, I know but this bout be fun" Kai said happy. "Shit, you right." Jiggy said chuckling. The went back upstairs and set everything up and had the buckets ontop of the doors and waiting for everybody's reactions.

Cohen's Pov: 

I woke up and walked to bath room only to get hit with a pound of water and a bucket. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed of anger. Obviously I woke up everybody and I heard doors open and I saw a drenched, "Mike, Kobe, Vallyk, Derek, and Mattia.  I didn't see Jiggy or Kai. "Where the fuck is Kai and Jiggy?" Kobe asked. We then heard laughing from the living room and we was right, it was Jiggy and Kai in the floor laughing. I then saw two water guns, and three buckets. perfect. While Kobe, Mattia, and Derek was cursing them out. I got mike and vallyk to come with me to get  the water guns and buckets. " okay, Mike you dump the three buckets in Kai and Jiggy, while me and Vallyk shoot them with water." I said, " cool," they both said. I go and snuck behind Kai and Jiggy who is quiet while the tops were still talking to them. "BITCH" I screamed and started shooting Kai and Jiggy with water with Vallyk. "And for the finale is the big dump." Mike said and dump all the water on top of them and they were screaming. "HAHAHAHAHA, that's what you bitches get." I said. They were drenched and mad as hell. "Well, you forgot bout those." And had small cups and splashed Kobe and Derek. " You son of bitches." Kobe said with a big container of water and dumped all on Jiggy. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" Vallyk yelled. 

Vallyk's Pov:

I walked down to the basement to see if there was anymore and Jesus Christ there was a lot of water guns,balloons, you fucking name it. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I yelled. Everybody ran downstairs and saw everything. "WATER FIGHT BITCHES!!!!" Kai yelled. We all ran and grabbed something filled with water and ran up to hide or attack. I saw Mike sitting on the porch  I snuck up behind Mike and dump water all over him and he fell pretty hard and he dropped to his knees. "OWWW! VALLYK YOU SON YOU BITCH" and yelled. I dashed away only for him to use his powers and drag me back. "You look thirsty" he said and dumped hella water on me. I was drowning. "I *cough* hope you c-choke *cough on a dick you bitch" "already have" He said laughing and running away. I got up and ran and saw Kobe, I just threw a water ballon at him and just waved. "Really nigga." "Yes, good bye now." And I ran away.

Author's Pov:

After the big water attack it got dark and cold and everyone went inside and took a hot shower. They came downstairs to see a hooded figure sitting on the couch. It was about a size of a 12-13 year old child and heard crying. Mike being him walked over to the child and recognized the face. "Lizzy?" He said taking off the hood. Lizzy had scars on her face and she looked pale. "Uncle Mikey, it hurts" she said full on sobbing. Mike hugged her and picked her up and took her to his room to clean the scars and put her in some clothes. "Liz, What happened to you?" He asked. " I-I-i-I was walking home to school until a white van came and t-two masked people came and took m-me. They tied me t-to a chair and p-punched, kick, and cut my arms. See"she said showing her cuts. "And they did what my worst fear was, they raped me." She said wailing and crying, "I-It h-h-hurts, t-they wouldn't s-s-stopppppp" she said crying harder.