3. ItaDei

With a quick movement, Itachi tore the gag out of Deidara's mouth and tossed it carelessly away.

"You don't think I'll be so easily subordinate to you, un! Pah, I would never-"  A hard blow to his face interrupted his protest and let him fall abruptly silent.

With incredulous eyes he looked at the Uchiha as he stood in front of him with his hand still raised. How dare he!

"I told you to open your mouth, not speak." He cocked his head slightly. "But maybe I need to break your stubbornness first."

"What do you think you're doing, dumbass!" Deidara exclaimed loudly, as he was thrown onto the bed.

He didn't like the calculating look in the other's red eyes.

He didn't like the slight grin the other wore as he approached the bed.
He didn't like it, but his cock did not share his opinion... at all.

He stood proudly at attention. Already leaking. And all of this in front of the watchful eyes of the Uchiha. Humiliation made his cheeks burn.

Ashamed, he averted his gaze while his hands gripped the bedding in a deadly grip.

"Look at me.", Itachi commanded in a raspy voice as he positioned himself above the blonde. Both knees pressed against Deidara's hip while he leant down to capture his lips.

The Uchiha's lips pressed hard against Deidaras. He felt a sudden pain as the other's teeth brushed his lower lip and bite into it.

Blood oozed from the cracked lip and ran into Deidara's mouth as Itachi forcibly pushed his tongue in. Sliding against his teeth.

Itachi pressed on and encouraged him to join but
never let him have the upper hand. The Uchiha was dominant and he liked to prove that.  But like hell Deidara would give in that easily.

It doesn't matter that his dick already decided to like the other male or his ministration.

With a jerk he turned his head away. He could feel the other's growing grin on his cheek as he vocalized some kind of protest.

"Stop you freak, un! I don't want you nor you're damn perfect body anywhere near me."

Kissing and licking his cheek Itachi murmured near his ear.

"It doesn't matter what you want. I will teach you obedience and if you become my toy, so much the better."

"You're sick!"

Another pain made Deidara hiss. The damned Uchiha had actually bit his neck and was now sucking on it with relish.

"You're not very bright."

"Wh-What?!"

"Stop your fuss and you will no longer be punished."

"As if I would be your little submissive slut, un!"

"You already are." And with that the raven-haired pulled a trail of light bites down his body.

Despite his earlier words Deidara moaned at the feeling of Itachi's lips on his heated body.
As Itachi reached his nipple he gently sucked on the left one while his hand was fondly petting the other one. His hot tongue rounded it ferociously before biting down on it.

A whimper escaped Deidara as his body arched into the touch.

"Oh, did that hurt?"

"Yeah you fucking asshole, un!"

Itachi bit him again.  This time Deidara gasped from the pain.

"Nghhaaa. I'll kill you for this Uchiha!"

"You won't." was all Itachi murmured against his skin as he trailed sloppy kisses down his body.

"You- ahh fuck- you'll see. An-And then you will fucking begging me, un."

"You are wrong. You'll be the one who'll beg me in the end."

Stupid, arrogant Uchiha. Deidara would have loved to tell him but to his (dis)pleasure, the other came closer and closer to his loins.

But before those unfairly beautiful lips could touch him where he wanted theme the most, Itachi raised his eyes and looked at him mockingly.

"Do you want more? All you have to do is beg me nicely."