6. ItaDei

A pained grunt escaped Deidara as he felt Itachi penetrate him forcefully. "Ahhh... be... gentle... asshole.", he gasped, earning him a hard push and a feral growl of the Uchiha.

"Okay, okay...jeez. Fuck. Ouch. Please Master, lemme....ahhhh...please just let me ... fuck...get use to ...it"

Gasping heavily, Deidara turned his head so that he could see the other man behind him. Red eyes looked down at him coldly, but something was odd.
A slight smile had grown around the lips of the raven-haired man. A smiling Itachi wasn't exactly something Deidara wanted to see in a situation like this.

To his surprise, Itachi actually slowed down.

Exhaling in relief, Deidara let his head fall forward until his forehead rested comfortably on the soft sheets.

Bringing his breathing under control, he tried to relax his muscles. He knew that the Uchiha would not keep this slow rhythm forever.

Itachi's fingers gently slid along the other's long strands of blond hair before they brutally grabbed it and pulled Deidara's head up.

His back arched at a sharp angle that made him gasp again. Inwardly, he cursed Itachi. Outwardly, he screamed as the other hit his special spot.

His nerve endings were suddenly on fire. Nothing came close to the feeling that just shot through his body and gathered in his loins.

"Fuck...un. Do that again, bastard." At that, Itachi stopped completely. A silent sigh on his lips.

"If violence won't shut you up then maybe tenderness."

A sneering laugh escaped the blonde.

"As if you could be any gentle at all un."

Sighing again Itachi pulled out and started to loosen the shackles.

"What are you doing, bastard un?! I though you would punish me."

"I do"

"Pah! Pathetic. You think you'll break me with... hey what are you doing now un?"

At the end of the sentence, Deidara's voice got higher and higher as Itachi turned him around and began to gently nibble at his neck.

It was all just too wrong. Being dominated by Itachi did NOT feel good, but against those tender kisses the violence before was a blessing.

"Stop that you fool, un! I don't like thaaaaah." An unmanly squeak escaped his lips as he felt gentle kisses tickling down his collarbone while Itachi's hand brushed over the curve of his waist.

"You complain too much.", rumbled the raven-haired's voice over Deidara's sweaty skin.
You complain too much. As if that bastard wouldn't be complaining were their roles reversed.

Oh, so slowly the Uchiha mouthed his way south. Of course, Deidara hated every second of it and so should the stupid Uchiha.

"What now? You started to be my little bitch instead? Wise choice bastard, un"

When Itachi looked up, Deidara froze. The other's sharingan turned ominously and even if the blonde knew it wouldn't make a difference, he quickly closed his eyes.

For long, heavy seconds Deidara felt and heard nothing until warm, soft lips lay on his and moved hesitantly over his.

A tongue ran over his lips and asked for entry, which he only allowed as Itachi made him gasp with an unfair trick.

He never would have thought that the hand of the other would feel so good around his stiff member. Of course, he'd rather die than ever admit that to the arrogant Uchiha.

While Itachi's hand move torturously slow over his erection, consciously ignoring the leaking tip, he nibbled the blonde's lip playfully.

Needless to say, Deidara didn't think the Uchiha was capable of this... whatever it was. Not even if he only did it to teach the blonde a lesson.

Even if he hated it, it felt good, just ... it wasn't enough. Not even close.

While kissing him, he wondered if he should actually swallow his pride to get what he wanted. He would be embarrassed, but the Uchiha wouldn't look any better either. Deidara could feel his agitation clearly on his thigh.

Turning his head away he growled.

"Okay, okay it's enough, un!"

"..."

"Stop raising your eyebrow so stupidly. I'm serious!"

„Then what do you want?"

"Stupid question, bastard un." Deidara said, turning his head so he didn't have to see the pleased expression on the raven's face.

With a quick movement, Itachi turned the blonde over so that he was lying on his stomach again. A scream escaped Deidara when he felt sharp teeth on the crook of his neck. The teeth broke the tender skin and he could feel Itachi licking the blood from his wound with a satisfied growl.

This time he wasn't surprised as he felt the pulsating tip of Itachi's cock on his entrance. Neither was he surprised as it penetrated him in one go. But what surprised him to no end was the deep moans of both men.

"Fuck, un. I.... just move bastard!", he gasped breathlessly, as he felt Itachi's hot breath on his neck.

"This is your punishment and not for your pleasure."

"Stop punishing us both. And. Start. Moving, un!", Deidara nearly screamed in desperation while trying to get some friction on his cock, as the Uchiha refused to move.

"Hm."

It was hard to ignore that it was difficult for the raven-haired not to move, but the pride of an Uchiha was their biggest flaw.

Sighing to himself he turned as good as he could.

"Look, let's just look at it that way, that I am very slow to learn and extremely slow on the uptake. Just think I'm Tobi, un" At the same moment both men grimaced in disgust.

"Forget about that. Just go ahead and measure me next time. Obedience isn't learned in on night."

The surprised expression in Itachi's eyes made Deidara shudder.

C'mon Uchiha. Play by my rules.