7. ItaDei

"Hm.", he gave him a contemplative look before a slight nod announced his approval. "You will learn, Deidara. Or else I break you apart."

"Yeah sure. Now c'mon and fuck me already, un"

Itachi didn't move an inch and looked at the blond with disdain.

"Okay, okay. Got it." A defeated sigh escaped the full lips.  "Please master, I know I'm not worthy of your godly cock, but please, just please, fuck the living hell outa me, un."

"And?"

Another breathless sigh

"My body is yours to command."

A slight smile fell on Itachi's lips as he brutally grabbed Deidara's hair and pressed him hard into the pillow.

A sharp pain on the back of his neck made Deidara groan unrestrainedly. That's what he wanted. Stupid Uchiha for falling into the trap.

Admittedly, until now the blonde himself didn't know about these tendencies, especially not with an Uchiha, but Deidara was nothing if not adaptable. To a certain degree.

Itachi's cock pierced his tight muscle in one brutal go and all Deidara could do was try and muffle the upcoming scream in his pillow.

If Itachi's growl meant something, the blond had little luck with it.

But before the raven-haired could find a rhythm, he withdrew very much to Deidara's displeasure.

"What now, un?!"

"Turn around."

"Why, just keep go... okay, okay, stop growling. I'll do it, un"

Deidara slowly rolled over on his back. Suddenly somehow uncomfortable when he noticed the critical look of the other. He muttered softly, averting his eyes. "And now... master, un?"

Strong arms grabbed his thighs and lifted them up. Deidara gave a startled sound during the harsh treatment.

Blinking in disbelief, he twisted under the other's scrutinizing gaze.

"You don't like this position.", Itachi stated.

"It's humiliating, un."

"That's the point."

Refraining from making a snappy comment, Deidara just averted his eyes and tried to push his face into the cushion as best he could.

His thighs were placed on muscular shoulders, which made him grunt softly. It was highly humiliating.

A hand grabbed his chin and yanked it forward so that Deidara had to look at Itachi.

"You won't avert your eyes."

Itachi's deep voice rumbled through the room and gave the blonde goose bumps. It was'nt fair.

Deidara was no stranger to this feeling of helplessness. He had felt it before. Back when Itachi first defeated him. Back when he had vowed to defeat the Uchiha. Back when he still thought that he had a chance against him in a fight.

Now he knew better. Maybe he couldn't defeat the Uchiha with his bombs, but Deidara had other weapons, which could blow him just as good.

When Itachi saw his absent thoughts, he slapped his face with the palm of his hand.

A stinging pain shot through his body and pooled in his groin. Oh, something was definitely not right with him.

Had Itachi already understood that he was a masochist? Well, a sadistic masochist, but still in desperate need of pain.

"Don't think that's the worst thing I could do with you.", Itachi said with such a calm voice you wouldn't think his cock would be painfully hard and leaking.

How could the bastard have such self-control?

"I am obedient now, am I not? So, what's the matter, un?"

"Nothing. I like to see you like this."

"You mean aroused? Yeah about that, can't you do something about it, un", Deidara bitched and tried to wiggle around so the tip of Itachi's cock was pressed against his hole again.

With a hard push he penetrated him, which elicited a grunt from both of them.

"No. I meant humiliated." A hard thrust. "Ready to beg the one you state to hate the most to fuck the sense out of you. " A hard thrust. "Reduced to nothing more than a squirming slut."

With each of Itachis thrusts Deidara started to moan louder and louder. The bastard got the right angle to hit his prostate with each of his moves.  Of course. Stupid Uchiha prodigy.

A hand grabbed his throat and held him with an iron grip.

"Say my name.", Itachi demanded. "Know who owns you."

"I-Itachi." The thrusts of the raven got faster and, Deidara was sure it was impossible, deeper. Who knew that the Uchiha would be so vocal while having sex.

"Again!" he growled. Red eyes blazing manically down at Deidaras squirming form.
"I-Itachi. Please! I'm...I'm so close. Harder, un!"

Deidara wasn't sure whether Itachi was ignoring the hidden command or not noticing it because he was already too far gone in his own pleasure. All the blonde cared for was how the Uchiha complied and started to frantically hit his prostate over and over again. Groans filled the room and Deidara could feel how close he was. Just a few more thrusts.

3...2...1...

But before Deidara could reach his orgasm, Itachi withdrew again.

Stroking his swollen cock in fast movements he came hard on Deidaras stomach, painting it white. His eyes never left the desperate look in the blonde's eyes as he rode his orgasm and milked his cock till the last drop landed on the shivering body of the bomber.

"What...?", Deidara croaked in a weak, scratchy voice.

A malicious smile lay on Itachi's lips as he rose from the bed and began to get dressed.

"Come back here and finish what you started, you bastard un!", Deidara roared with anger in his voice as he saw the retreating back of the Uchiha turn around again.

Within a moment, Itachi was standing in front of him again and pushed his neck back into the mattress.

"I attempted to teach you obedience. But you failed to succeed."

"I tried, un! Punish me as much as you please but let me cum!"

Itachi slowly lowered his head so that Deidara could feel his hot breath on his ear.

"What do you think this is?", he purred in his ear before he got up and disappeared from the room before Deidara could think of an answer.

Letting his head fall back, Deidara growled in frustration

"Stupid Uchiha."