The final trial

Shuichi's POV

After what felt like forever I finally got Kokichi to calm down. He was now asleep in my dorm. I head to the kitchen to get some food and drinks for the both of us.

As I get to the kitchen I see Tsumugi. She was looks at me for a moment before smiling. Hopefully she doesn't know that I know that she's the mastermind, I don't need her erasing my memories again. Wait, is she even allowed to erase my memories? Maybe I could ask Monokuma about this.

"Was someone thinking about me?" I hear a loud voice behind me say.

I turn around and see.. Monokuma? How the hell? How did he know..?

"Uhh, well.."

"Cosplayer! Beat it!"

Tsumugi gives a scared look before running off. I already know it was fake. I roll my eyes and turn to Monokuma.

"Is it against the rules to erase someone's memory?" I ask.

"There's no rule stating that someone can't do that."

"But is it allowed?"

"Well, it made the game more interesting so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed."

"But-"

"Okay! Enough chat from you!"

And with that Monokuma was gone. Stupid bear. Later I'll ask that bear for a final class trial to I can expose the mastermind. Until then I just need to get everyone else on my side, I think I already have Maki on my side and Kokichi, I just need Kiibo on my side.

I head back to my dorm, when I get to my dorm Kokichi is gone. No no no no, where is he!? Maybe he's just hiding somewhere, yeah..

"Kokichi! Where are you?"

Nothing.

I begin to panic what if something bad happened to him? What if Tsumugi took him? What it-

"...ichi! Shuichi!"

Huh? I look over and see Maki, holding Kokichi.. thank god he's okay.

"Ah- hi Maki."

"You okay? You seemed to be deep in thought."

"Yeah.. I'm just thinking about how to expose the mastermind."

"You're stressed about that too?" She asks, sitting down on my bed.

I nod and sit down next to her.

"Well, as long as we get Kiibo on our side we should be okay. Right?"

I nod.

Me, Maki, and Kokichi go out to find Kiibo and try to get him on our side. As we make it to our lab we see Tsumugi walking out of it laughing.

"Oh hey you guys!" She says with a smirk before walking away.

Maki just shrugs and opens the door. We walk in and see Kiibo just laying there, maybe he's asleep. I walk up to him.

"Uh, Kiibo?"

No response.

Did Tsumugi-

"It seems he just needs charged." Maki says.

As Maki plugs him in Monokuma pops up.

"Class trial time! You guys now have to expose the mastermind of the game!"

And with that he disappears.

"How can we do the class trial if Kiibo isn't fully charged." I ask.